chapter 15

Its been a month now an im up and out of bed finishing the kids costume today is halloween and they wanted to dress up "ratbat come here" i said as ratbat flys to me and lands next to me then i tie a cape on him "there you go my little vampire bat" i said smiling. He squeaks and flys around happily then i see ravage walk in wearing a tiger skin like suit and roars "awwwwww" i cooed and take photos just then leaserbeak flys in and lands on my work desk "hello dear" i said and pet his beak,he chrips then i put demon wings over his wings then put horns on his helm "there my demon" i said with a giggle then he flys off. I finish the costumes for rumble and frenzy then i hear spooky noises "what the?" i asked and turned around to see soundwave dressed as a ghost, i try to hold in a laugh 'he looks less scary with the sheet then without it' i thought "oh no a spooky ghost in my room" i said actting scare then i giggle just then the twins run in and look at their costumes "awsome i get to be a knight" frenzy said "and i get to be a dragon" rumble said as they go and try on their costumes. Soundwave takes off his costume and leaves the room, i see everyone is gone "my turn" i said and put on my costume, i look like a pregnant soundwave with only a visor and dress like armor in his colors. I grab my cane to help me walk with my cast and i walk out of my room and bump in to shockwave "HELLO MY LA...." he stopped looking at me then picked me up and walked to his lab "IT IS MISSING SOMETHING MY LADY" he said then walks in to his lab then pulls a metal plate with straps out of a box and straps it to my back "what is this for shockwave?" i asked "YOU WILL SEE IN TIME MY LADY"  he said took me to the control room and place me at my throne and i sat down "thank you" i said with a smile YOUR WELCOME MY LADY" he said with a bow and left. I sat there watching everything just then my father walks in and looked at me, he rubs his optics and looked again "ashley?" he asked, i just nod with a grin as he sat on his throne "nice costume my dear" he said "thank you daddy" i said just then soundwave walks in and walks up to us "hello my dear" i said then he turns his helm to look at me and just stands there "ummmmm sweetie" i said then heard a click of a camera then he falls backwards with a thud. Me and dad look at each other then dad lightly kicks his pede "his out cold" he said then i start to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~megatron pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As knockout and breakdown take soundwave to the medbay i hear my daughter laughing 'its nice to hear her laughing again' i thought just then starscream walks in "what do you want?" i asked with a growl "mY mAsTeR i CoMe AsKiNg FoR fOrGiVeNs" he said  "no you have hurt me and soundwave to many times!!" ashley yelled and stood up slowly "you heard the princess" i said with a grin "SiNcE wHeN dId A hUmAn MaKe ThE cHoICe?!" he asked/yelled "since i became the princess of the decepticons!!!!" she yelled then wings came out of her back they are black with purple lines down each metal feather. I was shocked to see this but i wanted to see where this goes so i sat back down on my throne and watched "JuSt LoRd MeGaTrOn AdOpTeD yOu DaSnT mEaN yOu MaKe ThE dEcIsIoN aRoUnD hErE" starscream said then i hear ashley growl 'oh no' i thought knowing thats not good then the purple lines in her feathers start to glow bright then her all her feathers point at starscream and she start to sing "i put a spell on you and your gone so long aaaaahhhhhhhhhh,ahhhhhhhhh,ahhhhhhh,AHHHHHHHHHHHH" as her voice got higher the lines in her wings got bighter 'starscream fragged up this time' i thought and begin to listen again "AHHHHHHHH and now i say bye byyyyyeeeeeeee BYE BYE" just as she finished singing purple beams shot at starscream and sent flying backwards then hit the wall knocking him out. I look over at ashley and i clap "im so proud of you my sweetling" i said and she sat down on her throne smiling "remind me to thank shockwave for the wings" she said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~soundwave pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up in the medbay not remembering what happen just then a photo popped up on my visor, its ashley dressed up like me, i stare at it 'it fits her so prefectly those craves,her hip,her chest' i thought then feel someone wipe under my chin and i look to see knockout "if you keep drooling your gonna drown behind your visor" he said then i nod and got up then walked to the control room as the doors slide up i see two drones carry a knocked out starscream with burns around his chassis 'hmmmm megatron must of got him' i thought. I walk to the computer and looked over the video of what happen, i was shocked to see ashley did that to him "im so proud of her because she stood up for herself and show him where his place is" Megatron said, i nod 'that was sexy watching her get angry like' i thought then my vents kicked on cooling my frame down "no bad soundwave no" megatron said and ashley giggled i just shake my head then look over to see ashley sitting on my shoulder plate "awwww is my husband/sparkmate having dirty thoughts about me well once this baby comes out" she said then leaned in to my audio receptacle and whispered "ill make all your dirty fantasies come true" i shiver with delight "but till then your fragged" she said with a grin 'damn you woman and your teasing' i thought and begin working.