chapter 4

I wake up that afternoon in the megatrons hand as his pets me i look around "where is soundwave?" i asked "him and knockout are checking out a mine" he said petting me i lay on my belly as he rubs my back "mmm that feels good" i said relaxing then i hear explosion and stand up "autobots!!!" megatron growls then he puts me on his throne and runs off i watch then starscream grabs me "time for you to go pest" he said as he throws me to a red and blue mech and the mech catches me "autobots we have the human fall back!!!" he said as we go through the groundbrigde "MEGATRON!!!!!!!" i scream as it closes.

~megatron pov~
I heard ashley scream my name i turn around to see optimus prime have her and go through the groundbrigde and see it close "NO!!!!!!!" i roared "my lord i dont know what happen i saw her run to him and they left" starscream said i growled i know she never betray us but what if he was right i sit in my throne and thought about it.

~soundwave pov~
I walked through the goundbrigde with knockout the mine was empty i looked around "shes gone" lord megatron said i cant believe it where did she go "she left with the autobots" starscream said i know she never leave us i walk to the the computer and start looking in the videos and saw what happen then i showed megatron oh he looks pissed now.

~megatron pov~
I saw the video i got pissed starscream not only gave her to optimus but he through her i growled and grabs starscream as i drag him to the brig "soundwave find a way to get her back NOW!!!" i said putting starscream in a cell.

~ashley pov~
I sit on a couch looking at everyone not talking "why was she with the cons prime?" a man asked "i do not know agent fowler but we have her now shes safe"optimus said i stood up "i was safe they were my family you took me away!!!!!!!!!" i screamed so loud it cracked the computer screen then everyone looks at me then i was tackled by agent fowler he puts cuffs and a mouth guard on me "what are you doing agent fowler?!" optimus asked shocked "i remember what she is now she maybe human but her voice isnt her voice box lets off a high note if she sings or screams" he said then a beep went off and megatron shows up on the screen with soundwave once they saw me they were so mad soundwaves visor turned red like knockouts paint job "prime how dare you tie her up like that i will have your" he was stoped by soundwave on his visor he showed he wanted to trade for me with some energon "hmmmmmm i see fine we will meet in the old mine" optmus said i shook my head because i cant talk "no tricks prime" megatron said and cut off the call optimus grabs me "optimus you cant do this!!" arcee said i growled at her "we have no choice" optimus said walks into the groundbrigde and steps into the mine we see megatron and soundwave stand there with the energon i hear soundwave growl "take the cuffs and muzzle off her now prime" megatron said growling "i cant she is a danger to humans and our kind with her voice" optimus said holding me tightly i groan in pain "i said now prime!!!!!!" megatron roared then optimus takes them off i jump into soundwaves hand and hug him we when into the groundbrigde i was happy to be home i look up at them and grin then i hand soundwave my choker that had a camera in it they blink then megatron picks me up laughing "a smart little one you are my dear girl now we now what their base looks like thank you dear" he hugged me like a father hugs his daughter i smiled and hug him back "your welcome sir" i said happily.