chapter 6

Starscream made his plan come to life as ashley and soundwave watched the stars dance in the sky he walked to Arachnids room and he knocked on her door she open the door and looked at him "what do you want starscream" Arachnid asked him "i need your help with getting ashley and soundwave in touble and to break up" starscream said  she grin and let him in.

~~the next day~~
Ashley walks around the ship as the drones say hi and bow to her then she hears soundwave and Arachnid talking and laughing, she looks in the door way and what she saw shocked her, she saw them making out and holding eachother and she ran off crying as she ran past megatron he looked at her then saw why she was crying, he growled and walked to his throne room.

~~later that day~~
Megatron sat on his throne watching soundwave working just then two drone grab and servo cuffed him soundwave looked at megatron with a question mark on his visor "for making my sweetspark cry and betraying her with Arachnid you are to spend the next 3 cycles in prison, take him away" megatron said as they drag him away megatron shakes his head "he would have made a great leader and mate for my daughter" he said.

~~that night~~
Ashley sat in her room crying "i thought he loved me now i see he was useing me for the throne his was no better then starscream!!!" she screamed just then knockout walks in "ashley have you seen makeshift i cant find him i just walked past soundwave and i" he was cut off  "knockout soundwave is in jail and chained up how can he be out walking around unless" she said looking at knockout "MAKESHIFT!!!!" they said surprised at the same time then she gets up and run to the brig "daddy stop dont hurt him it wasnt him!!!!!" she screamed megatron looked at her "what do you mean sweetspark?" he said "its was makeshift he was made to look like soundwave to be with Arachnid and hurt me and to get soundwave in trouble" she said looking at him "but who would do" he stops and growls "starscream!!!!!" he said and unchains soundwave  "im truly sorry old friend" he said just then soundwave picks up ashley and held her close to his visor when a heart shows up on his visor "i love you too my soundy" she said and kisses his visor.

~~on the flight deck~~
Starscream walks back and forth think how his plan backfired "i cant believed it failed!!!!" he growls just then megatron grabed him "ill teach you to try and hurt my daughter and try to ruin soundwave" he said and drags him to the brig.