chapter 10

*Soundwave pov*
Today is the big day im marrying the femme {girl} of my dreams ashley it was love a first sight i sit at my desk cleaning my visor trying to look my best im alittle scared i know she can do better then me but she picked me i smile at this we are getting married in a human chruch i turn on the chip shockwave installed into me and i stay in my bioform but i shrink to human size and i open a ground bridge and i walk through it i look around it was prefect.

*ashley pov*
I was in the dressing room in the chruch as knockout and breakdown help me with my dress i see them as my gay brothers so its ok "im freaking out" i say shaking standing there "now why are you freaking out its your day sis" knockout said fixing the bottom of my dress "because soundwave can have any girl he wants and he picked me im scared if gets bored of me he will leave me" i said as tears falls i feel breakdown wipes them away "soundwave is not that type of mech ashley he loves you and only you" he said smiling i smile back "thank you brothers" i said puting on the vail "your welcome sister" they said i hear a knock at the door "sweetspark its time" megatron said "ok daddy" i said then i grab the flowers as the door open i see megatron look at me with a stunned look on his faceplate then he holds out his arm and i take it and we walk to the door.

*third person pov*
The music starts to play as the doors open soundwave looks to see his bride walking to him he was stunned at her beauty he never seen a femme as amzingly beauitful as her his spark beats hard in his chassis {chest} as she stands next to him megatron puts her hand in his servo then megatron kiss her cheek and sits down. Shockwave stands infornt of them as a preist "dearly beloved we are here today to see these two wed infornt of us and primus if these are not met to be together speak now or forever hold your peace" he looks around just as starscream was about to say something when megatron grab him by his wing, knockout puts his sew to his neck, breakdown holds his hammer to his head and shockwave points his cannon at his spark. Starscream shakes and shuts up "no talkers ok do you soundwave take" just then shockwave was cut off by the doors being kicked in "megatron the end is near!!" optimus prime and his team run in pointing their blasters then they stoped and looked around "optimus prime how dare you stop my daughters wedding!! if you want a fight it will have to wait now sit down and shut up or leave!!" megatron saids growling at them. Optimus prime looks around and sits down in a seat his team looked at him and they do the same. Shockwave coughs "now where was i....oh yes soundwave do you take ashley be your sparkmate or wife through sickness and in heath,richer or poorer,good times and bad time as long as you both shall live?" shockwave said looking at soundwave just then soundwave takes off his visor "i do" soundwave saids "ashley to you take soundwave to be your sparkmate or husband through sickness and in health,richer or poorer,good time and bad times as long as you both shall live?" shockwave said looking at ashley she smiled and saids "i do" just as she finished speaking soundwave lifts her vail and kisses her deeply. Shockwave closes the book and throws it behind him "your now husband and wife" he saids and everyone cheers even the autobots cheer as ashley and soundwave pull away and look at everyone smiling.

*later that afternoon*
The party was in full swing everyone dancing and drinking energon even ashley and megatron let the autobots stay for the party " alright everyone take your sits its time for the father daughter dances" knockout said as he puts a cd in the boombox, Megatron and ashley walk to the dance floor as the song my little girl by tim mcgraw they start to dance "im so proud of you my little sweetspark i love you never forget that" megatron said sniffing "oh daddy please dont cry remember your a warlord and i love you too" she said smiling as they danced everyone watched them smiling. After the song everyone claps "ok they was beauitful" knockout said sniffing " now its time for the husband to dance with his new bride!" he turns the music on as megatron and soundwave switch places the song im gonna love you like im gonna lose gonna you by meghan trainor they start to dance "im so happy you are mine my love sometimes i felt as if i was good enough for you" soundwave said ashley was shocked to hear him say that "i felt the same way my dearest you can have any femme you want and you picked me im so glad" she said smiling soundwave held her close "i dont want anyone else but you sweetie your prefect to me" he said as the song ends his dips her and kisses her deeply she holds onto him kissing him back with all her love and everyone cheers.

*later the night*
Everyone but the autobots went back to the ship and soundwave carrys ashley to her room as she blushes know whats coming next.