chapter 7

I lay on my bed in soundwave's room watching him work on his computer i cant help but think how much i love that mech of mine just then i see him staring at me through his visor so i wanted to tease him alittle i lay in a sexy pose with my legs spread alittle and my panties showing.

~~soundwave pov~~

Oh primus i see her laying that way i feel my vents kick on i want her so badly but she is human my spike will hurt her i asked shockwave to help me with a chip that will make me human size i cant wait to use it "you know my sweetspark teaseing me is very bad and you will be punished for it later" i said to her watching her open her legs more i feel myself getting hotter i need fresh air.

~~third person pov~~

when ashley fell asleep soundwave walked out to the flight deck and looked at the night sky then megatron walks to him "soundwave i see and my daughter are spending alot of time together and im glad you two are happy together but make no mistake if you hurt her or break her heart i will rip your spark out where you stand are we clear?" megatron asked him and soundwave just nodded looking at the stars after awhile they walked back inside and useing recording soundwave looked at megatron "want to make ashley dream wedding come true" soundwave said "wedding isnt that like a sparkbonding?" megatron asked soundwave nods thinking about ashley in a wedding dress heats him up then his vents turn on megatron looks at him "wait until after the wedding to think about that you horny mech" Megatron saids walking soundwave covers his visor and shakes his head.

~~three months later~~

ashley sits on her own throne on Megatron's throne arm rest as she looks at wedding dress book "agh i cant find the perfect one!!!!" she screams and megatron looks at her "well sweetling why dont you make your own" he said smiling at her then she looks at him "thats a great idea daddy!!" she said then she got down and runs to her room and starts to work on her dress as she working everyone chips in alittle knockout gave her some gems, breakdown gave her colored stones, shockwave made her some a necklace out of soundwaves metal, megatron made her flowers out of crystals as she see it all come together i had tears of joy in my eyes "this is gonna be perfect" said smiling.