chapter 3

i look around the ship i see a red mech and a huge blue mech with him i sit on soundwaves shoulder smiling "hello i love your paint job so prefect and shiny" i said the red mech looked at me then did a pose " i like this girl the names knockout" he said "oh because you knockout everyone with your looks" i said he grins "i love this girl" he said then i feel soundwave shake alittle bit as if he was growling i shrugged it off "hey im breakdown knockouts partner" the blue mech said "oh i get it he knock them out and you break them down" i said and everyone laughs even megatron chuckles they grin and pose i take a photos giggling then another sliver mech come in i look at him and see his wearing heels "starscream there you are i want you to meet ashley the newest decepticon" megatron said i smile big " really im one of you guys now!?" i asked jumping up and down for joy "yes you are" he said smiling "ekk its a human master why is it here on the ship?!?!" starscream asked pissed off the megatron grab his wing "you will not hurt her in anyway do you understand starscream she is mine and soundwaves responsibility" he said "ours too" knockout said with breakdown with him i smile with tears falling and breakdown picks me up and holds me in his hand "why are you leaking ashley?" he asked "its tears of joy big guy im just so happy i have a family that care about me" i said smiling then i look at soundwave as a smiley face shows up on his visor then i hug his visor "my best friend" i said then i yawn and fall asleep on his shoulder.