chapter 9

Today i was sitting on the flight deck watching the clouds i thoought of a song in my mind before i knew it i was singing it "Well I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

Baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor (you know)
I used to live alone before i knew you and I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

There was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me, do you?
But remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

Maybe there's a God above
All I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x13]".

*megatron pov*
I was so stressed about everything i sat on my throne looking at a datapad just as im about to snap i hear the most angel like voice i ever heard. I get up and follow the singing as i do i come to the flight deck and i see...ashley! :wow my daughter sings like an angel: i thought as i standed there now fully relaxed and calm.

*soundwave pov*
Im trying to find the bones shockwave and lord megatron need plus i have not been spending time with ashley i feel like scrap im scared she might leave me just as i had these thoughts they went away the second i hear singing  from a heavenly voice it was prefect. I walk to it and i see megatron watching ashley sing i feel happy again just listening to her.

*shockwave pov*
I was working on my new project as predking walked back and forth just then he stoped dead in his tracks and i stoped my work as we hear someone singing i started to feel something i havent felt in a long time what was it......joy i felt joy again as i look i see predking has calm down and start to walk to the flight deck so i follow him and see our lord and soundwave looking at our princess as she sits there singing it was beauitful.

*knockout pov*
Me and breakdown are stand there looking up stuff for ashley and soundwave wedding when we hear the most amazing voice in the galaxy we follow the voice as we get to the flight deck i see everyone there looking at something i look over and see ashley looking at the sky singing her heart out. It was so prefect i feel myself leaking from my optics.

*my pov*
I finished singing then i heard cheering and clapping, i look behind me to see everyone standing there clapping with smiles on their faceplates. I blushed and and stand up then i bow as i do i hear footsteps walk up to me i look up and it was soundwave he picked me up and walks to everyone "that was amazing my daughter you sound like an angel" megatron said "so beauitful my lady" shockwave said "the most amazing voice in the galaxy sis" knockout said sniffling "it was so calm and ralaxing" breakdown said then i feel predking nuzzles his head on my cheek as i pet him "thank you all i dont sing often but im glad it pleased you all i guess ill sing more" as i said that everyone said "yes please!!" i giggle they all give me joy and love.