chapter 5

I walk around the ship its was my birthday i didnt care no one cared about me on earth i sigh "its my birthday today and no one knows" i said i didnt know soundwave was listening.

~soundwave pov~
I heard her talk about her birthday what is it a birthday? i looked it up and saw it was the she was born her carrier or mother in human say dasnt care about her i walk to lord megatron and showed him "hmmm i see the poor girl shes been through so much on the waste of a plant we shall cheer her up but how?" megatron asked i show him what is called birthday party "we shall do that" he said and walks off i go into town to get party stuff.

~megatron pov~
I tell the troops to get everything ready i have knockout to get gifts then i have breakdown hang out with ashley then i have starscream well his tied up at the moment and i have shockwave making the cake i just want my little princess to be happy, wait what well i do see her as my sparkling thats it ill ask her to be my daughter i walk to my berthroom and see my gift is still on the desk i grab it and head to the recroom.

~knockout pov~
I got all the gifts i put them all on the table it was hard shopping for a girl i walk to the med-bay i see breakdown "hey breakdown have you seen ashley?" I asked him he looks down so do i all i see is red on his foot "oh my primus you steped on her lord megatron is gonna flip out!!!!" i scream running around.

~breakdown pov~
I watch knockout run around like a chicken with its head cut off i see ashley recording it all i start to laugh so did she as knockout looks at us i heard him "i forgive her because its her birthday but breakdown your buffing me tonight" he said "sounds like a hot night" ashley said laughing  i start to blush so did knockout "wow knockout that sounded so wrong" i said.

~soundwave pov~
I go over the check list and everything is prefect for my ashley, wait whoa my ashley? i mean shes so prefect do i like her no i love her and im gonna tell her tonight i hold my gift for her in my servo i hope to primus she likes it.

~ashley pov~
As i walked into the recroom everyone jumped out and yelled surprise i jump back then smile "wow but how?" i asked megatron kneels and smiles "well my princess lets just say we know everything" he said with a grin i smile "thank you everyone" they all cheer then soundwave turns on the music and everyone dances later that night after eating some amazing cake i start to open gifts knockout got me a red dress the hugged my curves, breakout got me some biker boots with spikes, shockwave gave me a robot puppy then we heard megatron cough and we all look at him "i like to say something since ashley has been here our work has gotten better not only that we see her as family now i like to ask" he said get on one knee "ashley would you like to be my daughter?" he asked holding a human size crown i blink "yes daddy" i said smiling as he puts it on my head. Later that night i sit on the flight deck look at the stars i turn to see soundwave as he sit next to me "ashley i need to tell you something" he saids giving me his gift i take it and open it to see a energon ring "i love you will you be my sparkmate?" he asked "yes yes i will" i said then he picks me up and i see him take off his visor to see his face then i feel metal lips on mine i was in shocked but kissed him back i love this mech with all my heart.

~starscream pov~ After megatron let me free i walk to the flight deck only to see soundwave and that human girl kissing i wanted to puke but thought of an idea i grin and walk away ill get them back for what they did to me.