chapter 14

I sit in my rocking chair thats in mine and soundwaves room watching ravage and leaserbeak play together then i hear the door open seeing frenzy and rumble walk in "hello carrier" frenzy said then rumble starts to play with ravage and leaserbeak. I giggle and stand up "children your sire will be back soon with a new memeber of the family so i would like everyone to be nice" i said with a smile, they nod  and calm down just then soundwave walks in with something in his servos, he kneels down and shows us what looks like a baby bat "lets name him bone crusher" rumble said " no no lets name him twister" frenzy said "ratbat" i said just then the little bat onlined his optics and looked right at me and squeaked then flew into my arms. I smiled holding him "you like the name ratbat dont you?" i asked then he squeaked again cuddling "ratbat it is then" soundwave said and picked me up gently then walked to the control room and i start to sing "come little children ill take thee away in to a land of enchantment, come little children the times come to play here in my guarden of shadows, follow sweet children ill show thee the way though all the pain and the sorrow, weep not poor children for life is this way murdering beauty and passion, shush now dear children it must be this way to worry of life and deception, rest now dear children the times come to play here in the calm and the quiet." i finished singing and looked to see dad,knockout,breakdown,shockwave, predking and the rest of the crew watching me. I look down to see ratbat recharging in my arms, i smiling then soundwave sits me down on my throne "hello my sweetling im glad to see you in a good mood today" my father said and sat on his throne "thank you daddy and im glad to see you so calm" i said smiling "it is your singing that can calm even the most raging beasts" he said then i look to see predking in a recharge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~soundwave pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I work on the computers making sure the ship is running at 100 precent but i glance over at ashley holding a recharging ratbat in her arms like a sparkling, i take a photo and get back to work 'that woman has me wrapped around her finger and i love it, seeing her with the children and carrying one makings me love her even more' i thought then got back to work. After seeing everything is fine and working right i see lord megatron and my sweetspark then i hear a squeak and see ratbat with a note in his mouth, i take it then read it :dear soundwave dad and i went to the medows in the woods if you want please come join us when your done working, love your sparkmate/wife ashley: i look up where they are and open a groundbridge then walk though it to see ashley picking flowers and megatron relaxing 'thats new' i thought and sat next to megatron "shes a blessing from primus with her around work has gotten better and everyone is more relaxed, we maybe still at war with the autobots but having her around makes its less chaos around the ship" megatron said but just then a blaster went off and hit the spot next to ashley, me and megatron got up fast and i ran over to ashley to see her laying in the dirt knocked out and her leg under a big rock. I move the rock to see her leg badly mangled 'i hope her and the sparkling are ok' i thought then slowly picked her up then i look over to see the autobot wheeljack fighting megatron "soundwave take her to knockout now!!!" he ordered then i open a groundbridge and ran inside to the medbay "whoa soundwave whats the......" knockout stopped seeing ashley then her grabs her and lays her down on the berth gently and begins to work not saying a word. I got back to our room and started to pace as the children cryed out "carrier will be ok right sire?" frenzy asked "of course she will be frenzy shes strong after all shes our carrier" rumble said holding frenzy then i look at ravage holding his paws over his optics trying to hide that his crying as leaserbeak holds on to ratbat as he crys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat next to ashley as she sleeps with a cast on her leg and a breathing mask on her face 'it break my spark seeing you this way my sweetspark' i thought then knockout walks in "the sparkling is just fine but ashley will need time to heal her leg is badly broken and so is her back from hitting the ground so she will need to stay in bed for the next month and after that she will be fine" he said. I nod thanking primus she and the sparkling are fine, just then megatron walks in and looks at ashley "oh my little sweetspark i failed to protect you im so sorry ill make sure to have wheeljacks spark for this one" he said then looked at me "he could have hit us we were out in the open but he went after her knowing it would hurt us" he said then stoked her cheek with his digit then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~megatron pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get to the control room and contact optimus prime then he answer "megatron" he said "prime one of your teammates attacked my daughter who is sparked now you and i know she has nothing to do with this war and now i want answers" i said looking at him as he looked shocked "i see who was it that attacked her?" he asked "wheeljack" i said with a growl "well ill have a talk with him" he said then i growled loud "thats it a talk!!!! he could have kill her or the sparkling or both and if that happened you all be offlined now but she and the child are alive so you all live for now but you need to discipline your team he could have hit me or soundwave but he went after her i will NOT stand for this!!!!" i yelled at he seeing his optics get wide "thats right optimus one of your teammates purposely attack a human with a unborn sparkling no less" i said with a grin as he looks down and ended the call. I sat on my throne looking at my daughters little throne on my arm rest 'please primus i pray let my daughter get better soon' i prayed then looked over a datapad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~optimus prime pov (bam!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the call i look over seeing the rest of my team talk then i walk to wheeljack 'this must be done' i thought "hey boss bot whats up?" wheeljack asked then i lift my servo and slapped him hard across the face plate, everyone just stared shocked "you attacked a pregnant human when you could have hit megatron or soundwave but you hit her explain yourself" i said "i thought if i got her the rest of the cons would surrender but i take it she lived" he said then i look at everyone as they all had shocked looks at what wheeljack did "you attacked a human and with a unborn child no less i dont care if shes a con or not you never and i mean EVER attack a pregnant woman" june said then got the children together "if your willing to kill a woman and unborn baby to win your war then you are no better then a con, no your worst then a con because they care about her safety enough to call and tell us about it!!!!" she yelled at him and i nod ageeing with her "from now on if you see her with anyone you do NOT attack am i unstood?" everyone nods "now wheeljack as for your punishment you will spend a week in the brig bulkhead take him away" i said then bulkhead grabs him and takes him to the brig 'i need to give her a peace offering to show we mean no harm to her or her child' i thought and tranfromed and drove to town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ashley pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its been a week since the attack and i start to wake up "agh owwie" i said then started to open my eyes only to see optimus prime, my eyes widen and i scream "AHHHHH DADDY,SOUNDWAVE ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!" i screamed and tryed to back away "please young one i mean you no harm" he said then dad and soundwave run in "prime did you really have to scare my daughter?" dad asked "i did not mean to scare her" optimus said sadly as soundwave hold me close trying not to hurt me "daddy why is he? its bad enough his teammate tried to kill me and my baby!!" i yelled "we made a temporary truce just until you got better and they will no longer hurt you or the child my dear" he said as he strokes my cheek "i bring a peace offering for you and the sparkling"optimus said holding out a small box. I slowly take it and open it seeing a old music box then i pull it out and whined it up and hear the song my sunshine plays, i smile and look at the prime "thank you optimus and i accept your apology" i said smiling "thank you lady ashley" he said and bowed then i giggle and wave as he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay in bed with leaserbeak on the headboard, ratbat cuddling gently on my baby belly, rumble holding my right arm and frenzy holding my left arm and ravage at my feet being careful of my broken leg and foot "are you sure your ok with me using you as a feet rest ravage sweetie?" i asked and he just nods and purrs, i giggle just as soundwave walks in and looks at us "the kids wanted some carrier time" i said with a giggle "yea we were so worried carrier" rumble said "we thought we lost you and our baby brother or sister" franzy said as they all cuddle me, i see soundwave shink and sat on the floor next to me and takes off visor and i see the energon tears on his face plate then i take a towel and wipe them away "its ok my love we are still here and alive" i said with a smile. He starts to sniffle "i-i thought i lost you both i w-was so scared i dont know what i would have done you all are my world, my life, my home i promise i will never ever let that happen again" he said and cuddled with us then i kiss him and he kiss me back "i love you my sweetspark" i said holding his servo "i love you too my dearest" he said with a smile "we love you carrier" the children said as ravage roars softly,leaserbeak chrips and ratbat squeaks "i love you all too" i said holding them close as we all fall asleep.