chapter 19

Ashley woke up the next morning seeing everyone still in recharge. She got up slowly grabbing her robe then puts it on,after making sure everyone is alright she walks to the flight deck with her morning coffee. she stares at the sunrise thinking about the day ahead,she then heard pede steps then looks back to see megatron "good morning father" she said taking a sip of her coffee "good morning sweetling how did you sleep?" he asked looking down at her. She smiled  "i slept good knowing everyone is safe ...... for now" ashley said looking to the sky.

-----------------ashley p.o.v--------------

i look out to the sunrise once more 'i have this feeling what is it?' i think to my self then i look up to my father megatron "father lets have predaking look around the ship to see if any damages can be fixed today" i said before taking a sip of my coffee. Megatron looks down at me shocked "a plan already for the day" he said with a grin,i walk away with my own grin "yes father always plan a day ahead" i said walking back to my room as i enter the room i see soundwave hard at work on his computer then i look over and see the boys play careful with stardust "ok everyone we are going to go have a family day outside and you have to be in your holoforms" i said and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast.

_________soundwave p.o.v__________
I watch my sparkmate walk to the kitchen to cook and i nod to the kids as frenzy and rumble push a button on they're chests and turn on they're human teenage forms then i turn on my human holoform and pick up stardust "now kids you will behave and ravage will stay here to keep an on ratbat" i said to the twin and they nod just then i sniff the air "mmm smell like your carrier has made breakfast now lets go fuel i mean eat before we leave" i said as i walked into the kitchen seeing the table full of food. Frenzy and rumble sit at the table and start eat "oh my primus this is so good" rumble said as he was eatting "i agree brother carrier can cook an amazing feast" frenzy said before taking a sip of juice. I sit with the boys and take a bite of bacon,my eyes widen "this is the best thing i ever tasted" i said before eatting more.

----------------ashley p.o.v----------------
I was getting me and star ready for the day "yes we are going out today" i said to star as i finished getting her dressed then smile as i start to breast feed her "my good little star" i said as she drinks my milk. I Walked out to see the boys had finished breakfast and cleaned up,i look around then i see soundwave getting the stroller ready for star "hello my love" i said with a smile "hello my sweetspark everyone is ready to go" soundwave said as he took star and puts her in the stroller. I pick up the diaper bag as the boys stand with us then a ground bridge opens and we all walk through and end up at a amusement park.

'''''' third person p.o.v'''''''
Frenzy and rumble run off to play some games and ashley and soundwave go to look at the animals "oh sweetie look at the panther and her babys" ashley said pointing "yes dear she looks so peacefully" soundwave said smiling. Soundwave looked around pulled ashley away as she looked at her weirdly "soundwave what is wrong?" she asked "M.E.C.H agents are here they will see our energon signal we have to keep moving" soundwave said walking then she see one looking at them "sweetie one saw us" ashley said holding his hand "its alright dear as long as your here with us we will be fine" he said with a smile trying to keep her calm "how about we go play some games" soundwave said smiling and pulls her to some games and begin to plays. Later that night they all went home and the kids put all they're new toys away then ashley changes star and puts her to bed "goodnight my sweet little star" ashley said then puts her night light on then walks to soundwave "report soundwave" ashley said then he hands her a small data pad with all damage to the ship then see see something outside the ship "someone has found out " she said then looks closer "its M.E.C.H" ashley said shocked.