chapter 17

I sit on the bed watching rumble and frenzy teach star how to talk just then soundwave walks in "dada!!!" star said looking at soundwave, we all stop and look at her then soundwave shinks down and pick her up and spins her around "our baby girls first word and it was dada did you hear that sweetspark?!" soundwave said happily, i nod and giggle then he sits next to me "mama" star said pointing at me, my eyes widen then i smile "thats right sweetie im mama" i said with tears of joy. I feel soundwave lean his forehelm on my forehead i look up to see him smiling "shes so smart like her carrier im so proud" he said and i nod "we must show everyone my love" i said standing up then he gets up holding star then we walk to the throne room. After we walk threw the door i see my father sitting on his throne looking at a data pad "gwandpa!!" star said spooking dad as he drop the data pad "what was that?!" he asking looking around then spots us. I walks to my throne and climb up and sit down then soundwave hands star to me "that daddy was your grandsparkling" i said smiling "really? already?"" he asked looking at star "gwandpa" she said looking at him, he smiles "yes i am your grandsire little one im very proud of you" he said leaning down and kissed the top of her head, she giggled and claps her hands. I breast feed star and soundwave put her in her crib for her nap as i watched him leave the throne room, i feel a chill go down my spine "whoa" i said standing up "whats wrong sweetling?" dad asked me "somethings coming something big " i said then i look out the windshield and see a huge stone hand "BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!!" i screamed as the ship is grabbed and it comes to a dead stop everyone falls over. The ship is pulled to the ground forcing a hard landing, i stand up "is everyone alright?!" i asked hearing groans of yes's and yea's then soundwave runs in with all the kids then looks at me, i nod then we went to work "what happen?!" dad yelled out as star start to cry. I take her from rumble and bounce her "im sorry dear grandsire didnt mean to scare you" dad said to star, useing his digit to wipe her tears away then she smiles at him, i hand her to my father then she starts to play with his digits laughing " soundwave damage report" i said looking at him then a picture shows up on the screen "damn the main thruster is fried hmmm" i said thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Megatron p.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on my throne watching star play with my hand as soundwave and ashley talk about repairs to the ship 'unicron is back but how?' i thought to myself then i look back to star and see her asleep, i stand up slowly then walk over to ashley and hand her star "thanks daddy" she whisper and i nod then walk to the flight deck and looked around and see the autobots coming to the ship "megatron we saw your ship crash is everything and everyone alright?" optimus asked me "yes we are fine but unicron is back he pulled down my ship" i said looking at him. We walk in to the ship and i see ashley on her throne typing stuff down "father forgive me but it will take some time to fix so we will be grounded for a few months" she said then looked up "oh i see the autobots are here good now father i think a truce would be good for right now till we can get unicron back in to stasis" she said looking at me and i nod "i think your right my dear daughter, so what do you think optimus truce?" i asked holding out my servo then we shake on it "truce megatron"" optimus said then starts to leave with his bots. I look back at ashley hard at work 'just like soundwave' i thought then sat down on my throne looking around, i found myself falling into a recharge. After a few hours i woke up and found a cube of energon on my lap with a note on it, i pick it up and read it :dear daddy its fefuel time but we saw you were sleeping so we left you a cube make sure to drink all of it love ashley; i smiled and drank the energon and threw the cuge away then got up and walked around. I see some of the vehicons playing with star "where is ashley and soundwave?" i asked, they stoped and looked at me "they are in the engine room trying to get the main thruster to work again my lord" st3v3 said then i nod and walk to the engine room. I open the door to hear moans and groans i quickly close the door and walk to my room 'working on the thruster my aft they are doing something that involved thrusting' i thought and lay on my berth and start to recharge.

~~~~~~~~soundwave P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch ashley get dressed "mmm that was amazing my love" she said with a smile "yes it was sweetspark but i thought i heard the door open and close" i said then her eyes widen "i thought i was the only one that heard that" she said blushing. I turn back to my normal size and pick up ashley then walk to the control room and look at the videos and see megatron open then close the door "wow busted by dad oh my primus" ashley said hiding her face in her hands, i shake my helm "next time we keep it in the berthroom sweetspark" i said and walked to our room and open the room to see all the children sleeping "awww thats so cute "she said and i nod putting her in bed then i shink down and cuddle with her as we fall in to a recharger together.