chapter 12

~one month later~
Ashley walks to the throne room as she rubs her stomach "no more pizza before bed agh" she said walking when out of no where she covers her month and runs to the trashcan and pukes. Megatron see her through his worried optics and walks to the may-bay "knockout i need you to find out why my little princess is vomiting out her tank {stomach}" he said looking at the cherry red mech "hmm bring my sister to me at once my lord" knockout said grabing something. Ashley sits on her throne rubbing her temples just as megatron walks in he picked her up "come my dear we are going to see the doctor" he said walking "please daddy walk slower" she said about to puke megatron hands her a trash can,then she grabs it puking. After they walked in he sets her down on the berth and knockout scans her "oh my" her said looking at the scaner "what is it knockout?" megatron asked "well my lord she is sparked" he said looking at ashley "what das sparked mean?" she asked alittle scared "well my dear sis it means.......oh whats that human word" knockout think then calls shockwave in. About 5 mins later shockwave walks in "yes knockout" he said "shockwave what is the human word that mean sparked" knockout asked "oh you mean pregnant why do you ask" he said "well our little princess here is pregnant" knockout said "im p...pr....pregnant" ashley said while fainting "well she took that well so whos gonna tell soundwave?" knockout asked "not it!!" megatron and shockwave say at the same time "not fair" knockout pouted. Soundwave works in the control center as knockout walks in he turn to the doctor "soundwave ashley is sparked" knockout said just then heard a huge thud as knockout turns around he see soundwave laying on the floor out cold and glitching knockout puts his digit on his com-link "breakdown i need your help" he said sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~a few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soundwave online his optics and looks around thinking it was all a dream "i see the sire to be is awake now" megatron said sitting in a chair holding ashley close to his chassis as she slept "so it is true she is sparked" soundwave said in his voice and he stands up looking at ashley then walks out "he better be taken this well" megatron said while rubbing a digit gentle over ashley belly.

Soundwave p.o.v
im going into town to grab some stuff i land outside the mall and turn into my human holoform as i walk into the mall i see human femmes drooling over me :they will never compare to my sweet ashley: i thought as i walked into a baby store i look at all the stuff needed to take care of a human sparkling i grab a crib,some stuffed toys,bottles,blankets,etc. I walk out with the stuff as i see a store where you can build your own teddy bear i walked in and looked around i see one prefect for ashley a mother panther holding her cub so i got that along with some outfits. I leave the store and walk to bed and bath i grab some soft comfy pillows and blankets i look over to see knockout and breakdown "what are you two doing here?" i asked looking at them "well i see your taking this baby thing ever while so we thought that we give you a hand" knockout said i smile "thank you both" i said as breakdown takes the stuff to his alt-mode "thats what family is for soundwave" breakdown said walking away "ok now lets go look at some mother outfits' knockout said pulling me along.

Ashley p.o.v
I sit on my throne rubbing my belly :i cant believe im gonna have soundwaves baby: i thought i look to see predking laying at my feet in recharge. I sigh and stand up then walk around predking to my room only to be stop by dad he picks me up "daddy please put me down im hungry" i said as i looked at him "then we shall go out to eat my dear" he said walk to the flight deck,he transforms as i see in the cockpit "so where are we going?" i asked as he flys off "i know a place" he said. We land at a bar and grill i smile as dad turns into his holoform and we walk and sit at a table. The waiter walks and stares at me with lust i cringe "she is married and with child you glitch!!" my dad roared at him the waiter shivered and take our order then runs away "thank you daddy" i said smiling "your welcome princess" he said. Later he comes back with our order i start to eat as dad just stared at me "can your holoform eat food?" i asked "yes it can" he said "then dig in daddy" i said eatting he starts to eat i watch his face light up like a toddler trying new food i giggle and keep eatting.

~~~~~~~~~~~ later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~

third person p.o.v
After a nice meal ashley and megatron had they got back to the ship then ashley got to her and soundwave room as the door she was shocked seeing all the baby stuff and the new bed,blankets and pillows,the clothes but what cought her eye was the panther mama holding her cub,she picked it up sat on the bed and puts it at her belly "look at what your daddy did for us sweetie" ashley said smiling then she her the door open seeing soundwave she got up and run to him jumping in his arms attacking his faceplate with kisses "thank you soundwave for everything" she said as soundwave holds her close and nuzzles her neck "anything for the love of my life and the carrier of my sparkling i love you both with all my spark" he said rubbing her belly "we love you too sweetspark" she said falling asleep.