chapter 16

I lay in bed do to knockout's order's im 9 months pregnant with soundwave's child "i cant wait to meet you my sweet baby" i said rubbing my belly, i see leaserbeak laying in his nest recharging "oh carrier i made you some lunch" frenzy said and i sit up slowly "thank you dear" i said smiling as he puts the tray on the bed "your welcome carrier" frenzy said and left to help his brothers. After eat i had enough of stay in bed and got up slowly then walk to the throne room seeing my father and soundwave working "hello" i said looking up at them then they look down at me "and what are you doing out of bed young lady?" megatron asked as soundwave had a question mark on his visor "im sorry daddy but im tired of laying in bed i want to be out here with you and soundwave" i said "well ok sweetling you can stay out here" megatron said then picked me up and sat me on my throne then he sat down. I watch soundwave working just then i feel a tap on my shoulder and look over at megatron "yes daddy?" i asked "my dear if you needed the restroom you could have asked soundwave to take you there" he said, i was confused then looked down 'oh' i thought "daddy dont freakout but my water just broke" i said "your water just broke?" he asked confused "the baby is coming" i said feeling alittle pain just then soundwave picks me up gently and ran to the med bay leaving megatron to thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~soundwave~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hold my beloved mate/wife in my servo's as i ran to knockout as i ran in the door, i set her down gently and get knockout "soundwave what is it?" knockout asked "ashley is in labor" i said in my real voice shocking him then he runs to her. After he gets her dress off and her legs up she grabs my digit "its coming!!!!" she screams out, knockout turns on his holoform and looks "oh i see the head and ashley push!" kockout said as ashley pushed i feel her bending my digit in a painful way 'holy primus she is strong' i thought as she gives the last push i hear a baby cry "its a girl!!" knockout said holding her then starts to clean her up "you did it my love our daughter is here" i said looking at her "a girl. a baby girl" she said with tears in her eyes as she smiles. I turn on my holofrom as knockout puts my baby girl in my arms, shes a human baby but with dark purple hair and blue eyes with a tint of purple. She goo's as she looks at me then i hand her to ashley then she begins to breast feeds her "what should we name her?" ashley asked looking at me "i like to name her after my carrier startdust" i said smiling "its prefect stardust wave" she said looking at our little star the  i see lord megatron walk in and look at us "i see my grandsparkling is here" he said with a small smile "yes daddy and its a girl" ashley said and i nod holding star and her "ahh a grandfemme how delightful" he said walking and looks at star and she stares at him then she giggles waving her arms around "hello little one im your grandsire you look like your carrier with your sire colors, what is her name?" he asked looking at me "stardust wave my lord it was my carriers name"  i said then see ashley asleep so i take star gently then lay ashley down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 month later/ ashley pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my thone looking over some data then i giggle looking over at star laying in my fathers servo's trying to get his pointer digit everyone loves her,frenzy and rumble are protective older brothers,ravage loves to take naps with her and play with her along with leaserbeak and ratbat, my father loves to spoil her with toys and teachs her how to be a leader, knockout and breakdown love to show her shiny stuff,shockwave love to teach her about science,predking loves to snuggle with her but she is just like her daddy she loves computers. Soundwave and i love to spend time with her then i hear her cry "oh its feeding time" i said taking her and breast feeds her then i see daddy and soundwave stare at me "what?" i asked "my dear i know you call it breast feeding but what are you feeding her?" megatron asked "well im feeding her breast milk its good for her and its a good mother,daughter bonding time" i said smiling then i see soundwave look down "my love you have father,daughter bonding moment when you show her how to work the computer everyone on this ship has bonding moments with star" i said then a heart lights up on his visor then nods getting back to work. Later i lay star down for a nap as ravage lays under her crib then i sit on my bed then soundwave walks in and takes off his visor then looks at her "shes so prefect" he said and looks at me "my love no one is prefect she will have flaws and her doubts and she will make mistakes but as her parents we will be there to help her we will pick her up when she falls, we will cheer her up when shes sad but shes our little star and no matter what she das or saids we will always love her" i said smiling then i kiss his faceplate "now its nap time for us" i said then lay in bed as he lays next to me, he holds me close "thank you ashley you have given me love and a baby girl i love you so much now and forever" he said "i love you too soundwave and im glad leaserbeak flew in my window that night because it lead me to you" i said with yawn and we fall asleep.