Chapter 47

Neha blinking her eyes looks beside her and saw Neil smiling brightly seeing the person walking towards them. She unknowingly smirks looking at Neil then turns to person as her name was heard.

Person : happy birthday neha..

Neha smiles brightly or should I say smirked more in her mind. Neha glancing at the person pulls the person in hug.

Neha : thank you avni Di!

Neha broke hug and passed brightest smile to avni.

Neha : Di you're giving me competition. How beautiful you look? I love your dress .

Avni smiles hearing neha and her eyes diverted to Neil who was beside Neha looking lost or should I say lost in her beauty. Avni's cheeks heated up but quickly diverted her gaze back on neha.

Avni : thank you neha...

Avni then moves to Neil and forward hand to handshake but for that she was pulled in hug by Neil himself. How action shocked avni but nevertheless she hugged him back.

Neil : you look heaven in my chosen dress... I didn't imagine you will look so beautiful..

Neil broke the hug and stares her lovingly while Avni's heart was beating faster hearing him. She looks at him and passed him smile.

Avni : thank you Neil..

Everyone was so busy to which they didn't notice AvNeil's banter expect their friends and neha who had smirk playing on their lips. Avni then moves to her friends and hugged them.

Avni : my girls.... you all look gorgeous..

All the girls thanked her and complimented avni too.

The music was playing at the background. Neil and neha met Metha family too and neha took blessing for them. All the youngster was in one corner and sipping their drink when Ali said something making Neil choke his drink..

Ali : Neil... look over there... the girls are ready to rape you...

Avni who was beside Neil rubbed his back worriedly while others laughed loudly at Ali comments.. Neil calming himself down and smiled at avni then glares at Ali..

Neil : shut up idiot.. you better don't open your mouth or I'll reveal all your dirty secrets  to everyone..

Ali made hawww face and looks at Neil shockingly but Neil smirks and took another sip of his drink.