Chapter 2

Avni goes to mithal house as she back from Pune.

Avni reach to her house. Mithal open door.

Mithal: Avni thank god to see you after so long.[hugging her ]

Avni : me too I missed you so much

They brake the hug and goes inside and talks about one hour then avni leaves to her home.

At morning in Khanna house.

Neil is sleeping but wake up as his phone starting ringing. He see his phone, get up and goes to fresh up.

While others were on dining table waiting for Neil. Neil comes there while fixing his watch and carrying bag with him.

Babe : Tillu, today is first day of college .

Neil : yes babe

Swetha : come on tillu, look I have made your favourite sandwich and apple juice.

Neil get very happy seeing his favourite food and starts eating fast as he can.

Prakesha : Neil slowly down.
Everyone simile seeing Neil like that.

In while in metha house.

Avni was already wake and was having her breakfast.

Avni : maa, today I will be late after college because we are going to mithal house to celebrate coming back home.

Neela ma : ok beta but don't be too late.

Avni : ok maa

Avni finish her breakfast and leaves for college .

In college .

Everyone was already in class expect from avneil. Then Neil comes there. Every girl was looking at me but he moved to his seat near to vidyut and juhi.

Juhi : hello Neil, are you excited to come back.

Neil : yes sugar always ready to see you in morning. [ Neil and juhi is very friendly and loves to tease each other also Neil call juhi as sugar]

Then after talking Riya and Ali joined them where as Avni and her friends were about to enter to the class.

Neil was busy texting Bebe about something then our Avni enters in the class with professor behind her.

Professor stopped her and took other attention.

Pro: class may I have attention, meet our new student who would be studying with you guys. She is Avni metha and today is her first day as well as Neil.

At that professor also called Neil near to him.

Everyone introduces to Them self to Neil and avni. But both of them was lost somewhere else.

Pro: Neil , Avni take your sir.
They both broke tranche and walked to sit but avni couldn't find sit , then she look and found sit empty by Neil and decided to sit there so she went there taking small step.

Avni : [ taking deep breath ] excuse me, if you don't mind can I sit here.

Neil looked up at Avni and give smile

Neil : [smiling] yeah sure.

She sat there and professor starting with this class.

Now it's lunch time . Everyone moved to canteen while Avni and Neil gang stayed in class.

Avni goes to her friends and starting talking where vudjui and Riyali comes near Neil.

Juhi : Neil what happened to you.

Neil : nothing as happen to you. Sugar why don't we go to canteen and grab soon food.

Vidyut: not bad idea.

Neil gangs move to Canteen then suddenly Neil bumps to Avni. Avni was about fall but Neil with his both hand hold her from waist. They both shared eyelock. They both were somewhere else then they heard some noise and came back and moved away from each other.

Neil : I am sorry.

Avni : it's okay.
Avni was about to go then Juhi spoke.

Juhi : excuse me Avni , if you don't mind us then why don't you join us for lunch today.

Avni : [ smiling ] ok but can I call my friend too.

Riya : yeah sure

Avni goes back to her friends and comes back with them by Neil gangs. They all had lunch and talking to each other and shared most thing. While this was happening Neil and avni were taking glance of each other.

Soon it's was time to leave for home and Juhi and vidyut went together with riyali where Neil to his car. Avni was going to be picked by aman. They all left to their homes.

Sorry for not updating as I am still busy with program but i will be able to update by Monday most day and again sorry as I can't update my other two story.
Hope you I gave my best on this.