Chapter 16

Ashish stopped the car front khanna house.... avni was not aware of this place as she fell sleep on dayavanti shoulder.. one person was shocked to see the house.. who was none than aman himself but he kept quiet... he didn't question to anyone and looked at Ashish who was unbelting his seat...

Aman : papa...

Neela : Aman come out and maa wake avni up...

Aman made sad face and came out while dayavanti shook Avni's head little... avni got startled and looked at dayavanti...

Avni : where am I?

Dayavanti chuckled at her...

Dayavnati : look yourself and see where you are?

Avni rubbing her eyes looking outside of window and saw familiar house... she tried collecting her mind where she saw this Place.. as it clicked to her whose house this is.. her eyes went wide open... she then looked at dayavnati who was getting out... avni was still shocked but shook her head and came out of the car...

Avni povs: why am I thinking about Neil's house? I am sure this is someone else house.. not every house is khanna house.. I am going mad Over Neil...

She lightly slapped her head and moved to Neela who was helping Ashish with luggage...

Avni : maa!

Neela looked at her..

Neela : hmm!

Avni : whose house is this?

Neela : my friend!

Avni : what is your friend name?

Neela : I will tell you her name once you meet her.. she is very sweet lady... you will love her...

Avni nods being still confuse... she took her bag and went to Aman and saw him lost...

Avni : Aman!

Aman : don't disturb me di... I'm in deep thinking...

Avni made oh face hearing him and stared front of khanna house...

Neela : come you both... stop staring the house like you never seen a house...

Aman and avni chucked their thought and followed Neela.... Neela rang the bell....

The door opened making avni and aman shock seeing swetha opening the door... their mouth was wide open same with swetha.. she was shocked to see avni and aman with Neela...

Swetha : avni aman you both here...

Hearing swetha Ashish, Neela and dayavnati looks at swetha shockingly...

Neela : swetha how do you know avni and aman....

Swetha looked at Neela then avni and aman..

Swetha: they are your kids... avni snd aman!

Neela : yes but how do you know them? You never saw them!

Swetha : even you don't know about my son and daughter..

Neela and Metha were confused expect avni ans aman...

Dayavnati: what are you saying swetha... how will we know your children when we saw them only in childhood...

Swetha : come inside and I'll tell you all.....

Metha comes inside... Bebe and Neha was shocked to see avni and aman with Metha.....Bebe and Neha looked at swetha who said through eye eyes to wait...

Metha sat down while khanna stood up...

Bebe : avni aman beta you here... with Neela...

Neela : Bebe I was thinking same how you guys know avni and aman...