Chapter 28

A month later in Metha house..
In Avni's room.. the sun reflected through open windows .. avni snuggling to her teddy bear which was gifted by Neil.. as the sun light brightness shined on her face she snuggled in teddy bear and hid herself..

( Avni's teddy bear)

Avni was sleeping hugging her teddy bear when door flung opened and Neela come holding tray.. Neela walks to Avni's bed and kept the tray on table and sat next to avni.. she caressed Avni's hair and starts softly calling Avni's name..

Neela : avni.. avni.. wake up bacha...

Avni : hmm..

She hmmed only.. Neela smiled and kept caressing her hair.. after five minutes itself avni opens her eyes and smiled seeing Neela..

Neela: Good morning bacha..

Avni : good morning maaa...

Neela smiled and took cup of coffee and passed to avni.. avni thanked her and starts sipping leaning to headboard... Neela got down bed and walks to Avni's cupboard and starts picking her clothes...

Neela: acha bacha today khanna family is coming for family dinner.. so why don't you invites your friends up..

Avni stops drinking and looks at Neela..

Avni : but maa Neil didn't tell me..

Neela : because he doesn't know.. I told swetha not tell him or Neha.. it will be surprise for them...

Avni : okay.. but maa why sudden dinner plan.. anything special today..

Neela : we don't need spacial day to invites our friends.. do we.. actually I missing Neil and neha so thought to have little gather up... in this case you will have fun with your friends and I'll get to see my friend and Neil neha too...

Avni : sounds cool but I'm not inviting my friends..

Neela : why bacha? Even swetha said she will ask Neil to call his friends..

Avni : maa please don't force me to call them..

Neela taking Avni's clothes walks to bed and looks at her..

Neela : did you fight with them?

Avni : no maa.. please

Neela : okay i won't force you to invite them.. now finish your coffee and fresh up.. I'm going..

Avni nods and quickly drank her coffee and watched Neela going out..

Avni povs : sorry maa I lied to you.. but I don't want yo see mithali... I don't know what's wrong with but she keeps ignoring me... I don't know why she is behaving like that...

Avni kept the cup down and took her clothes and went to washroom..

In khanna house..

Everyone was sitting in dining table and having breakfast while talking to each other when swetha brought the topic of visiting Neela house..

Swetha: Prakash ji..

Prakash and others look at swetha..

Prakash : ji..

Swetha : Neela invites us for dinner to her house..

Bebe : today?

Swetha nods..

Neha : wow.. I'm excited to see avni di.. Bhai it will be fun..

Neil : yes..

Others smiled at the sibling and continued eating...

Swetha : Neil invite your friends too..

Neil : my friends.. what will they do there?

Swetha : Neil invite them.. even Avni's friends is going to be there...

Neil povs : oh no.. I have to call avni before inviting them..

Neil then looks at swetha nods his head..

Soon finishing his breakfast Neil ran to his room and locks the door.. he sat down and took his phone to call avni..

While in  Metha house..

After getting ready avni went down and saw dayavanti aman and Ashish sitting in hall while Neela was kitchen...  before she could move to them her phone rang.. she looks at caller Id and smiled Seeing as it's was Neil call..

She picks it up and moves back to her room..

Avni: hello Neil..

Neil : hello avni... sorry I'm calling you this early.. actually I have to tell you something...

Avni : it's okay.. I wasn't sleeping this time.. anyway what made you call me this time?

Neil : today did Neela aunty told you about us coming...

Avni : yes she did.. so Neil what's the new calling me?

Neil : did she mention about our friends too..

Avni got to know what he was trying to say..

Avni : Neil I know what you're trying to say.. maa told me to invite them but I'm not doing it...

Neil : but avni could invite others right ...

Avni : i know.. but Neil know mithali will get chance to fight with me again.. she thinks I'm ignoring her in fact she thinks i forget about her...

Neil : avni.. it's okay.. let's not invite any of our friends.. only family time.. hmm..

Avni : but Neil..

Neil : I'll give excuse to our parents.  They will understand us..

Avni : Neil you don't have to do this..

Neil : avni..  don't worry about her... I'll call you later.. bye..

Avni : bye..

Avni ending call went downstairs and joined her family for breakfast..

A short update.

Hope you enjoy it.

Vote and comment.