Chapter 45

Today was the last day in goa. Most of them wanted to explore goa shopping mall so the plan after breakfast was going on shopping.

Everyone was gathering outside of hotel and waiting for instruction to given out by teachers.. girls as usually was super excited about the shopping but boys were sulking their head as shopping wasn't there things..

The teacher voice made everyone's attention.. all looks at the teacher.

Teacher : as majority of you wanted to shop so there would no teachers coming with you all. Today is your day to enjoy without us being there. And yes everyone should be back by evening.. I mean no later than 6pm. You all have to pack your bags too.. you will be going to shopping mall by coach.

All nodded their head and got back what they were doing. In few minutes later coach arrived. Everyone got inside and took their seat. While teacher was talking to driver where to drop them.

The driver nodded his head and starts driving once everyone was in. Neil was sitting next to Juhi this time as Ali and vidyut had another plan keeping AvNeil away from each other. Neil didn't like this idea but didn't say anything and sat next to Juhi.

Whereas avni was sitting with Riya and enjoying her music. She wasn't aware of what was happening inside the coach..

Half an hour later coach stopped. Driver told them they are here.. everyone comes out and stand beside each other..

For this Minnie shopping trip Neil was charge for boys while avni was charge for girls.. Neil and avni giving instructions to their respective teams comes next to each other and smiled..

Other also left to shop expect AvNeil's friends..

Ali : Neil are you coming with us right?

Neil : Ali I'm not in mood to shop.. I'm going to sit in cafe while you all shop.

Ali and vidyut looks at each other and smirks.

Vidyut : oh is that so.. do mind if me and Ali join you Neil?

Girls got the hint expect avni who was worried about Neil thinking what happened to him.

Neil : why? Aren't you both going to shop?

Obviously he didn't want them to come with him .

Ali : why can't we come with you? Even I don't want to shop.

Neil : but your girls may need help in shopping. Why don't you help them?

Ali ( mind) smart move Neil khanna..

Vidyut : Neil you're right.. we will join our girls.. you can sit in cafe.

Ali was going to argue but stopped as vidyut signed no.

Ali : okay then. Girls let start moving to shop.

All girls nodded and starts walking leaving AvNeil alone... Neil looks at avni..

Avni : are you going to cafe?

Neil : who said I'm going to cafe?

Avni : didn't you say that?

Neil : I was lying.

Avni : why?

Neil: because...

Avni : because?

Neil : avni leave all this naa... you have go help in shopping please..

Avni : me? How can I help you?

Neil : yes you're going to help me.  I need to buy gift for neha as her birthday is coming up in two days. Will you help me?

Avni : neha birthday? I never knew that..