Chapter 15

Next morning Neil went to college... he went to straight to canteen and saw his friends sitting around the table... he pulled chair next to Riya and sat down... none of Avni's friends was there yet... Riya and Juhi looked at him....

Neil : good morning guys...

His friends: good morning Neil!

Ali : Neil how come you early today?

Neil glared him for asking this stupid question...

Neil : oh actually I have date after college so I thought why not wake up early....

His friends knew Neil was being sarcastic expect Ali who nearly chocked his drink and starts coughing.... vidyut rubbed his back...

Ali: thanks vidyut... and you Neil when did you start dating? You didn't even tell me.... I thought I will find girl for you but....,

Neil felt like murdering Ali...

Neil : you know what I don't think so.. you should know about my love life... and keep your mouth shut or less I will reveal your secrets....

Ali kept his mouth shut while others laughed at him...

Juhi : guys isn't Avni's friends coming today?

Neil looked at Juhi hearing Avni's name...

Vidyut : oh yeah I didn't think about this.... I did read group message about avni not coming... why isn't her friends here... it's almost class time...

Neil ( mind) I will be happy if that mithal doesn't come.... she is headache bro...

His tracks stops as he heard Ali voice... he looked at him then followed his gaze...he saw Avni's friends coming while talking and laughing... he made face seeing mithal... he diverted his gaze and took his phone out....

Avni's friends reached to their table and smiled seeing them...

Mithal : hey guys!

Juhi : hello... come sit...we still have 20 minutes before our lesson starts...

Avni's friends nods and sat downs around the table.... mithal was lucky today as she got seat next to Neil... Neil didn't had any knowledge mithal sitting beside him as he was focused on his phone....

Mithal : hey Neil...

As Neil head her voice.. he looked to and hit mini heart attack seeing her sitting so close to him... he moved his chair to Riya side... and fake smiled at mithal..,

Neil : hi..

He again got engrossed with his phone.... mithal got sad seeing him ignoring her....

Tara : guys avni won't be coming today...

Riya : we know Tara... actually Avni told us... by the way did she tell you reason why she won't be coming today?

suhneria: she said it is personally reason that's why she isn't coming!

Riya nods...

Mithal : I will come back...

Mithal left from there while Neil sighed and looked at his friends...

Neil : guys I will come making a call...

Riya : okay!

Neil left... while their friends starts talking about their lesson...

While in Metha house... avni wake up yawing loudly... she covered her mouth and smiled seeing herself so sleepy today...