Chapter 20

Next morning..

Avni woke up first and got fresh up.. she was getting ready when she saw neha waking up While yawing.. she chuckled at her and walks to her while brushing her hair...

Avni : good morning neha..

Neha while yawing and keeping palm on mouth and looks at avni..

Neha : good morning di.. you woke this early?

Avni : I have some work in library.. before class I have to do it.. I'm going college early today..

Neha : oh okay.. does Bhai know?

Avni : no I haven't told him yet.. actually I don't want to trouble him.. I'm going with juhi.. she knows..

Neha : but di why don't tell Bhai? He will drop you both.. by now I think Bhai would woken up..

Avni : but..

Neha : no but.. you get ready while I'm going to inform Bhai..

She quickly got down the bed and rushed to Neil's room without listening to Avni who was calling her...

Avni sighed and went back to dressing table.. she kept the brush down and wore her bracelet which was gifted by Neela..

She took her bag then walks out of room when she heard Juhi calling her from behind.. last night after college Neil's friends had sleepover at Neil's house.. she turns around and smiled seeing Juhi.. Juhi walks to avni and smiled..

Juhi : good morning avni.. sorry I woke late..

Avni : good morning Juhi. We are not late...

Juhi : when are we leaving?

Before avni could they heard Neil reply..

" after breakfast"

Both turns around and saw him coming beside him neha walking with smile..

Juhi : Neil you woke this early?

Neil : what could I do when my sister begged me to drop you both..

He said while glaring at neha who didn't cared..

Juhi : how do you know we leaving college early?

Neil : my dear sweet caring sister told me and woke me up..

Juhi : oh like that.. I was thinking how is it possible sleepy head waking up this early...

Neil : Juhi... leave all this.. how does it matter if i woke up early or not.. neha make them have breakfast. I'm coming after taking shower..!

He felt without getting reply...

Neha : let's go...

Avni : because of me his sleep got disturb...

Neha : chill di... I love seeing Bhai waking up early.. you don't worry about his sleep.. come..

Trio moved downstairs and saw swetha sitting in hall and reading newspaper... all walks to her and wished her good morning.. swetha was surprised seeing them this early...

Swetha kept the paper side and stood up..

Swetha : good morning.. how come this early? college starts at 9..

Neha : yes mom... avni di is going early collage as she has some work in library and Juhi Di is giving avni di company..

Swetha : what about you?

Neha : I just woke up.. mom is breakfast ready..

Swetha : no.. I was going to make it then thought to wait for some time..