Epilogue

In khanna mansion.

The door of AvNeil's room clicks open revealing Neil himself who was in his police uniform. His face was drained out.. his eyes travelled on bed where his wife was sleeping snuggling to duvet and clutching his pillow in her arms.. automatically smile curved on his face seeing his wife sweet antics..

Neil quietly closing the room walks inside the room and kept his stuffs on couch... he then saw the time which was showing 4am in the morning on the clock.. Neil took deep breath and walks to their cupboard..

He opens the cupboard and took his clothes out.. Neil taking his clothes went to washroom. Neil reaching into washroom kept his clothes on chair and turns the tap on..

He took water in his palm and splashed it on his face. He did that few times.. he then took towel and wiped his face.

Neil then freshened up she changed his clothes. He dumped his police uniform in the basket.

Neil ruffling his hair walks out of washroom and made his way to bed where avni was sleeping.

Neil sat beside avni and carefully took his pillow out of Avni's hole and kept on his side... as he pulled the pillow of Avni's arms he saw avni making faces in sleep. He smiles and patted her hair lightly then bending down pecks her hair..

Neil carefully slips himself under the duvet beside avni... he then pulls Avni in his arms which avni realising his presence snuggling to his chest making Neil smile..

Neil pecks her head and muttered..

Neil : I love you wifey....

Neil pulling avni closer to him and feeling content having her in his arms after work made him happy.. Neil closed his eyes and let sleep over take him..

In the morning..

Avni slowly opens her eyes and snuggling into Neil's chest...avni opening her eyes stares Neil's face with shock.. why wouldn't she be shock... she didn't expect Neil being here that too sleeping hugging her.. avni raised her hand up and touched Neil's face making Neil move in sleep...

Avni: is this real?

She thought to herself... she took moment to realise that she wasn't dreaming about Neil actually being here... her eyes shined up in happiness realising Neil was here... she missed him so much every night...

Avni caressed Neil's cheek and smiled brightly.. she moves to Neil's cheek and kissed his both cheeks making Neil smile in sleep..

Avni : I missed you Neil... I missed you hugging in the night...

Avni admiring her husband comes out of Neil's arms and taking her clothes went to fresh up.. whereas Neil turns his body and slept on his stomach...

Avni after freshening up comes out of washroom while flipping her wet hair... she kept the towel on couch and walks to bed to wake Neil up but stopped thinking he came late last night..

Avni made her way to dressing table and starts getting ready.. she combed her hair and left it open. Avni picks the bangles and wore to adore her wrist..

Avni filled her hairline while glancing at Neil who was sleeping..

Avni making her way to bed side picks her phone up and settled on bed.. she ruffles Neil's hair and planted a soft kiss on his head.

Avni : I love you Neil..

She whispered caressing his hair.. avni then stoop up and holding her phone rushed downstairs as she heard swetha calling her name..