Chapter 39

All men's along with AvNeil reached to Metha house and saw girls sitting in hall with aman. They all moved in and called aman name which caught others attention who immediately stood up and ran towards avni and pulled in her in hug..

As all the youngster hugged avni crushing Avni in the hug and making her suffocate  which made  Neil pulls everyone pull from Avni and side hugged..

Neil : are you okay?

Avni nodded and looks at others with smile..

Neil : guys calm down.. you can't hurt Avnu hugging you all at the same time. Be careful next time..

Youngster : sorry Neil!

Neil : it's okay.. acha how is aunty?

Aman : maa is okay.. she resting in her room.. swetha aunty Bebe Dadi is with maa..

Avni : what happened to maa?

All looks at her then Neil who gestured to tell everything to avni..

Ashish: princess hearing about you being kidnapped Neela stressed out and was worried for you.. due to weakness and stress she fainted.. but don't tense. She is okay. Doctor has checked her.. you should go and meet her.. come let's go..

Avni nodded her head and rushed to Neela room.. as avni left with Ashish others looks at Neil..

Neil : vidyut Ali you both come with me to police station.. I have to end something..

Ali and vidyut nodded their heads..

Neil : dad we will go to police  station and end this matter.. you please be with them.. we will be back soon..

Prakash : take care Neil!

Neil nodded his head and walks out followed by Ali and vidyut..

While in police station officer was investigated Mithali and sid who was looking down that hide themselves.. officer kept asking questions but none of them answered making officer anger who punched side table in anger and angrily looks at sid and mithali..

Officer looks at his men's.

Officer : keep asking them until they don't spit truth out..

His men's nodded while officer left and saw Neil coming inside.. he walks to Neil and said..

Officer : Neil khanna you here!

Neil : yes.. I want to have word with them before police takes action on them.. can I..

Officer : sure.. please this way!

Officer took Neil to room where mithali and sid was kept.. Neil saw them and fisted his hand while walking to them.. officer gestured his men's to leave.. now in the room was Neil with mithali and sid..

Neil stood front of them and looks at them..

Neil : won't you say anything.. you know what sid. On first meeting I knew there was something fishy about you especially when you sticked around Avni.. your sweet behaviour with Avni was never liked by me.. I hated you being near avni.. I fought with avni because of you so I could protect avni which I did.. but you did very wrong teaming with his girl who doesn't care about anyone... she is betrayed her own friend for a guy who doesn't love her.. she broke her friendship for her one sided love.. I'm not wasting my time giving you both lectures but here I'm going to warm you both.. never try to hurt my loves or it will cost you both. I'm leaving you this time as police will take their actions... I repeat never come near me or avni.. take this warning by Neil khanna..