Chapter 43

Next morning in boys room.

Ali and vidyut was still sleeping and snoring loudly while Neil was taking shower..

Neil after showering comes out in the room and saw his friends sleeping.. he sighed and moves to his suitcase.. he open his suitcase and took his clothes out.. zipping his suitcase went inside washroom to change..

Neil after getting change comes back in the room while ruffling his wet hair with his fingers.. he moves to mirror side and picked the brush.. he combs his hair.. he then kept the brush down and walks to his bag to take his watch and others essential out..

He wore his watch and kept his wallet and handkerchief in his trouser pocket.. he then walks to bed where his both friends were sleeping and snoring loudly..

He starts making faces seeing them sticking to each other..

Neil: Aliiiii... vidyuttttttt... woke upppppp

He shouted but both his sleepy head friends didn't move inch.. Neil took deep breath and sat on his side of bed and took his phone out and got busy...

Neil was scrolling down on his phone when he heard knock.. he thought who could be this time.. shrugging his thoughts he stood up and moves to the door.. he opens the door and saw juhi and Riya standing on his door..

Neil : good morning you both.. you both woke up this early!

Juhi : good morning Neil!

Riya : good morning Neil.. actually yes we woke early.. even you're up.

Neil : yeah.. I couldn't sleep too long so woke up..

Juhi : that's good to know but what about them two?

Neil : both are till sleeping!

Riya palmed her face.

Riya : how much do they sleep? Neil we will wake them up.. since you are ready why don't you check on avni?

Neil : but she is with suhneria! How can I go inside their room?

Juhi : uff Neil.. nothing will happen.. suhneria might be sleeping or getting ready.. plus she knows how close you are with Avni.. Chuck all your thoughts go and see Avni.. okay!

Neil: okay..

Neil left his room while the girls got inside his room..

In Avni's room...

Suhneria was in washroom getting ready while avni was sleeping hugging duvet close to her body.. she was sleeping with smile playing on her face. She didn't bother what's was happening outside of the world..

While outside of her room Neil was standing and thinking should he knock or not.. fighting with his turmoil he finally knock the door that too so faintly...

Neil ( povs) Neil stop being idiot.. you can do much better than this.. yes you can do it.. come in knock it..

He took deep breath and knocked once again.. and after few minutes later he heard door opening.. he looks up and saw suhneria ready..

Neil : hey suhneria.. good morning!

Suhneria:good morning Neil.. how come you have come front of our room? Do you need something?

Neil : arrr.. is avni wake or still sleeping?

Suhneria: she is still sleeping.. I was going to wake her up meanwhile you knocked..

Neil smiles himself as avni is still sleeping and took this opportunity..

Neil : arrr.. suhneria.. if you don't mind then can I wake avni up.. I mean... arrrrr... err...