Chapter 30

AvNeil was standing in hugging each other in empty class.. avni wasn't crying but still hugging Neil tightly... Neil was stroking her hair and was pecking her hairs too.. avni wasn't over mithali words to think of what Neil was doing..

Neil who was scared seeing her silent broke hug and lightly cups her face and made her look at him..

Neil : avni... i don't care what she think about us.. only I know you are my friend.. don't think over her words...

He tried explaining her but Avni's next word made him shock.. he didn't expect that from her..

Avni : am I coming between you and her...

Neil: avni there is no us between me or her then how can you come between us... avni I don't love mithali.. mithali loves me but that doesn't mean I feel same way as her.. please never think you are coming between me and my love... I don't love her...

Avni stares his face..

Avni : then... why she accused me?

Neil : am I accusing you... avni stop overthinking on her words.. she is jealous of you because you are close to me... her love is one sided.. I will never love her.. you know why... because I never felt that love near her.... don't cry please or think about mithali.. hmm.. now we have lesson.. let's go and we will talk about this later..

Avni nodded her head while Neil wipes her tears off and held her hand..

Neil : let's go!

AvNeil left to their class and saw everyone and their friends sitting on their seats.. his eyes fell on mithali who was gazing at something.. he follows the gaze and see her glaring at his and Avni's entwined hands.. he didn't gave heed to her and told avni seat and looks at sid who was sitting beside her..

Neil : excuse me sid.. could you move to my seats for today..

Sid looks at Neil then avni.. he was going to say no but seeing Neil giving stern look immediately got up and moves to Neil's seat there.. while Neil sat next to avni..

As he seat teacher entered in the class.. everyone stood up and greeted her expect avni who was lost in her world... as  everyone sat down teacher noticed avni looking lost and didn't stood up.. she also saw Neil sitting beside avni which confused her as Neil is always sitting back of class..

Teacher : Neil.. how come you sitting at the front?

Neil : ma'am woh... actually I couldn't see board from back.. that's why?

Teacher: but only today? And avni what happened to you?

Neil looks at avni and answered behalf of Avni..

Neil : ma'am she is not well..

Teacher nodded her head and starts teaching while Neil kept stealing glance of Avni who hardly focused in class or learnt anything..

Like this all day passed.. it was home time when mithali comes up to Neil and looks at Neil then Avni..

Mithali: Neil can I have word with you?

Neil : no.. I don't want talk to you mithali.. if you still thinking my answer will change then no.. it was will never be changed.. I don't love you and get that in your mind... let's go Avni..

He left with avni without giving look at mithali and his friends who was there too...

Riya : mithali why don't you leave Neil... he won't love you back..

Mithali : you just shut up.. you don't know anything.. he loves me..

Juhi : and how do you know what he loves you? Mithali if you think you bring problems between Neil and avni then you are wrong..