Chapter 49

Neil went one hour early to college because of his practice before the real game begins in the afternoon.

Neil and his team were practicing the basketball game when they heard their couch to take small break before next around.

Neil sat on bench and took drink out of his bag. He took few sips then kept it back in his bag. He then wipes his sweat and stares the clock which showed 8am.

Neil sighed and decided to walked out to get little fresh air. Neil putting his earphones in his ears and turning music on his phone starts walking in college corridor to outside to get some fresh air.

Neil stood at one side and inhaled the fresh air in his body. He repeated that few times till he heard his one team member yelling his name.

Neil ran back to sport hall enjoying others player of his team.

In Metha house avni woke up yawing loudly. She covers her mouth then sat down on bed. She took her phone to check the time.. checking the time she kept the back on table side and gathered her messy hair up and tied it in a bun. Avni steps down and walks to her closet.

She took her clothes and went to washroom to do her morning routine.

Avni completing her morning routines comes out and starts getting ready for college.

She then took her backpack and stuffed her books. She took her phone and saw Neil's morning wish. She smiled and replied back to him. She kept her phone in her blazer pocket and putting her backpack on her shoulder walks down the stairs.

( Avni's outfit)

( Avni's outfit)

Avni moves to dinning area and saw everyone seated and having their breakfast.

Avni : good morning everyone!

She pulled chair beside aman and sat down. Neela starts serving avni once after wishing her good morning.

Avni : wow my favourite.. thank you maa.

Avni smiled brightly seeing her favourite breakfast in the plate. Neela smiles and took her seat. Avni starts munching her food.

Neela : princess!

Avni : jee maa!

Neela : are you going college alone? I mean Neil won't come to pick you up.

Avni : maa papa is going to drop me. Right papa!

Ashish: yes princess!

After breakfast Ashish dropped avni to college and went to his office. Avni thanking Ashish walks inside the college.

As she walked she could see banner placed in the corridor for basketball game. She smiles and made her way to canteen where her friends would be waiting...

As expected her friends were sitting around canteen table and gossiping. She walks to them.

Avni : hey guys!