Chapter 14

Avni was in her room and packing her Bags some weeks... she was done with her packing when she heard Neela calling her... avni immediately closed her bag zip and rushed downstairs...

She saw Neela sitting in hall with dayavanti.. she walked to them...

Avni : yes maa.. you called me...

Neela : yes.. come sit here...

Avni nods and sat beside Neela.. Neela starts caressing Avni's hair..

Neela : bacha I was thinking that you should not go college tomorrow...

Avni : why maa?

Neela : we all can send time in during the day before evening...

Avni : Okay maa.. I will tell one of my friend to inform the teacher..

Neela nods.... dayavanti watched them with smile on her face... she was happy seeing them but feeling sad from tomorrow she won't see this till few weeks.. she will miss avni and aman..... avni saw dayavanti smiling...

Avni : Dadi won't miss us too much.. as I will call you everyday...

Dayavnati : naughty girl...

Avni : yours only... smile Dadi...

Dayavanti smiled and hugged avni.. Neela smiled when she heard she aman calling her... Neela stood up..

Neela : I'm sure it packing only.. this boy room will be messy now...

Avni giggled hearing Neela...

Avni : maa I will come too..

Neela nods....

Avni followed Neela to aman room... they stopped at the door seeing the room mess... Neela knew it this was going to happen... avni seeing this all she looked at Neela first then starts laughing loudly...

Her laugh caught aman attention... aman turned around and looked at them...

Aman : maa help please...

Neela : what is this aman? Look how messy your room looks... you haven't packed your stuff yet.... you started to pack your stuff since afternoon... Avni packed her stuff Before you...

Aman : sorry maa... help me...

Neela shook her head and picked the clothes from the floor.... while avni helped aman packing his stuff...

It took more than hour to clean the messy room... they all huffed and sat on bed....

Avni : maa you should find bride for aman... getting wife for him will help you and him too.. she will do his work while you can chill and rest most of time...

Aman : oh hello... I won't get married before you... maa find groom for Di first... I won't get married before Di.. i want to play with di's kids...I will get married after you... so find groom for Di...

Avni : no.. bride...

Aman : no groom..

Avni : bride..

Aman : groom...

Avni : bride...

Aman : groom..

Avni and aman kept saying bride or groom... Neela was watching them like it's alien game on...she palmed her eyes and shouted over her voice....

Neela: shuttttttt up....

Avni and aman stopped their ranting and palmed their ears too... Neela moved her hands and looked at them...

Neela : move your hands off...

Both of them moved their hands off and looked at Neela....

Neela : why you shouting who will get married first?.. I don't need to find groom or bride for any of you.. understood... now shut up and go to sleep...

Avni : sorry maa...

Neela : bacha go sleep...

Avni nods and left for her room while Neela slapped aman head...

Neela : why you troubling her? When her times comes she will choose groom for herself...

Aman : maa you didn't say front her... why?

Neela : to give you slap.. now sleep...

Aman : good night!

Neela : goodnight..

Neela left his room after covering him with duvet...

In avni room... avni got change into her night wear.. she climbed on bed and took her phone... she opened her WhatsApp and went to group chat which was with Juhi, vidyut, Neil, Riya, Ali... the group was called besties forever...

Hey guys, I won't be going college tomorrow... please tell our class teacher... -avni...

Avni kept her phone on table side when her phone beeped with message.. she took her phone too see message from group chat... she opened WhatsApp.. and saw message from Riya..

Hey avni, how come you not coming tomorrow - Riya...

Actually there is some personal reason.. -avni..

Hey guys! You all cheating without me.. hawww ... - Juhi...

Juhi babe don't worry we didn't miss you - Riya...

Hey Juhi...- avni.

Hey avni.. I will miss you tomorrow..- Juhi...

Juhi won't you miss you avni... her boyfriend will be there - Neil.

Shut up Neil - Juhi.

Avni everything fine at home.- Neil..

Yeah everything is fine.. just some work at home .. - avni...

That's good.. nothing bad happened... -Riya..

Good night guys.. I am very sleepy - Juhi..

Good night Juhi - Riya, Neil.. avni..

Avni kept her phone on table side.. she closed her eye and slept...

While in khanna house Neil was lying on bed and turning his side...

Neil povs : how will one day go without avni...

He didn't knew why he was thinking about avni... he covered his head and tried sleeping..

Here is the chapter..

Hope you enjoyed it?

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Did you like the group conversation?

Will update soon!

Vote and comment!