Chapter 13

Neil stopped his car front of Metha house... avni was sitting in car all tensed... Neil could see it clearly... Neil looked at her then at her shivering hand which was in her lap... he held her hand in his... feeling touch avni looked at Neil....

Neil : avni don't be tense... go check home... everything will be fine... hmm... don't worry... okay...

Avni: hmm... thank you dropping home...

Neil : don't thank me.. we are friends now so friends will help na.. now go inside... and call me evening...

Avni nods...

Avni : won't you come inside?

Neil : some other day... I have to leave for college...

Avni : okay... take care... bye..

Neil: Bye...

Avni got out of the car and waved her hand to Neil... Neil smiled at her and waved back to her... Neil turned his car and left Metha house while avni made her way inside the Metha as Neil left...

As she stepped she was scared.... getting courage she ringed door bell... it didn't took any second to door opening.... avni looked up and saw Neela smiling...

Avni : maa....

Neela : come inside avni....

Avni silently followed Neela inside... she saw everyone sitting in hall with worried face... she looked at them... not able to control she opened her mouth....

Avni : maaa..... you scaring me... tell why you called me during college time... you never did unless it's emergency.... maa papa... Dadi is everything okay.... maa say something... Dadi...

Avni walked to dayavanti and bend down front of her... she held her hand in hers....

Avni : Dadi please....

Dayavanti looked at avni....

Dayavanti: avni.....

Ashish: princess come here....

Ashish called avni to him... avni stood up and walked to him... avni side hugged Ashish while he caressed her hair....

Ashish : princess there something wrong in village.... beta I have to leave with your maa and Dadi.... beta your parental grandmother is not well... we need to leave princess... I know your study is important.... I am sorry princess but.....

Avni broke hug and looked at him....

Avni : papa bade Dadi is not well... you should you.... don't worry about me..... I will manage here.... don't take tension about me.... bade Dadi needs you all more....

Ashish : princess is not about worrying for you or Aman.... we can't live you both here alone.... princess will you listen to me....

Avni : papa you know I don't obey you... say what is it?

Ashish: princess I have spoke to my friend... they said you can stay with them...

Avni : papa why to worry them? We will Manage here... papa please... I don't want to worry them....

Neela : bacha please Listen to your papa... we wouldn't do this... you know nothing is important more than yours safety... we won't go village in peace till you both are safe.... bacha it's only for few weeks... we will back soon as maa gets well......

Avni looked at her parents and dayavanti then thought.... she agreed to them...

Avni : okay... I will stay there.... when we are moving...