Chapter 31

Avni after dinner was ready to leave for Khanna house for her revision.. she was sitting in hall and waiting for Ashish to come as he was dropping her to khanna house.. she refused him but he didn't allow her go alone.. soon Ashish running come down..

Ashish : let's go princess..

Avni stood up and took her backpack with her.. in her backpack includes her book and some clothes for her.. she didn't take much clothes with her as Neil told her to bring class which she only needed till exams are over and also after college they could pick it up if they have too..

Avni nods her head and follows Ashish.. she sat down passenger seat while Ashish starts driving and instructed avni to behave well...

Soon they reached to khanna house.. Ashish rang the bell while avni stood behind Ashish..

Swetha opens the door and saw them.. she welcomes them in..

Swetha called everyone..

Ashish and avni sat down..

Ashish: where is Neil? I can't see him!

Neha : uncle Bhai went to pick his friends up!

Ashish nods.. after sometime Ashish decided to leave.. he got up and hugged avni and and kissed her forehead..

Ashish : take care princess.. study hard. Okay..

Avni nods.. Ashish then hugged Prakash and bid bye to them.. avni was pulled by neha who dragged her to her room.. khanna family chuckles at neha and waited for Neil to come...

Neha made Avni sit on bed and starts showing her new dresses which Neil and her brought today.. avni smiles at her and saw how she was smiling while showing this dresses to her..

At moment avni held her hand and made her sit beside her...

Avni : what's happened to you all sudden?

Neha : nothing happened Di.. but I'm so happy as Bhai took me for shopping.. you know we shopped today so much.. he took me to my favourite place in Mumbai.. I'm so happy spending time with Bhai after so many days later.. but di I missed your company.. once your exams are over then me you and Bhai will again shopping.. please don't say no.. I really love your company... I wish you stay with me forever..

While avni was smiling all the time hearing neha.. both become so close to each other which made Avni happy so much.. avni looks at neha who was continued her blabbering with none stop..

Avni : neha.. neha... stop.. give yourself time to relax.. i promise you I'll take you to shopping with me and Neil once our exams are over.. okay..

Neha : thank you Di.. you're best..

She hugged Avni... avni too hugs her when they heard from downstairs.. they broke hug and looks at each other.

Neha : Bhai is here.. let's go Di..

Avni nodded and both of them left down and saw Neil's friends sitting and having drinks which swetha served them..

Neha screamed Neil's name which took others attention and looks at both girls who was coming down the stairs..

Neil stood up and hugged neha first as he knew what she was thinking.. after breaking hug from neha.. he went to Avni and hugs her too side away.. he then broke hug and looks at avni and smiled..

Neil : uncle dropped you?

Avni : yes papa dropped me and went home.

Neil nods and sat down beside neha and Avni other side of neha..