Chapter 36

Rosé POV

Jimin, Dahyun, Sana, Tyuzu, and I are in the courtroom.

We decided to leave Namjoon because well, someone might notice him.

And I swear, the tension in the room rises up every single second...

Right now, the judge is going to give Seulgi her punishment.

But before that, she states all the damage she has created.

"Kang Seulgi, 25 years old, is guilty for kidnapping Mina Myōi in March 15 2019, for murdering Min Yoongi and for attempting to murder Park Chaeyoung." The judge said while holding up a file and looked at me.

I nodded and held back my tears when she mentioned his name...

But I have to stay strong, for him.

"Apparently, this woman already had 2 criminal records." The judge said making most of the people in the room murmur to esch other.

"One for stealing in 2015, and one for attempted murder of her mother." The jury added.

She lied to me, how dare she!

Jimin, Dahyun and Sana exchanged looks with each other before looking back at the judge.

"I suggest Miss Rosé, we sentence her to 15 years in prison." The jury said while putting the folder down.

15 years on prison...

While I was thinking I looked at Seulgi's direction.

She was looking back at me with a pitiful look in her eyes.

And to be honest, I actually felt really bad.

She still has so much to do in life...

Maybe she's just not in her right mind at that time.

Just as I was about to lower the amount of years she will be in prison, Dahyun's expression plastered on her face caught my attention.

She was staring back at me...

And this time, she doesn't look like the sweet Dahyun I always knew growing up. Which is odd.

She was looking at me as if, she's reminding me something.

Then, that's when I remembered what Seulgi has done to me in my life...

First, she broke Jimin and I's relationship.

Second, she lied to me and I believed her.

Third, she plotted to kill me.

And fourth...

She killed my brother.

"Rosé... You're sweet and all but, sometimes you gotta use your bad side."

"Because if you will use your good side forever, people will take advantage of that." I heard Dahyun's voice echoing.

"I OBJECT!" I yelled and no longer could hold back my tears.

Everyone in the room shot their head to my direction, clearly shocked from my sudden objection.

"Miss Rosé, what do you recommend us to do?" The judge said.

I looked at Seulgi who had hope in her eyes, as well as a hint of mischievousness.

Little did she know, she has NO idea what I'm about to do.