Chapter 31

Rosé's POV

"You're leaving now?" Yoongi asked me.

"I want to get this over with as soon as possible." I said and grabbed my bag.

"Please tell Sana, Namjoon and Jimin I'm gone, arrasseo?" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Arrasseo, be safe." He said and kissed my forehead.

I closed his door and headed downstairs to put on my shoes.

Once I had my shoes on, I stood up to leave but I forgot I had to put make up on so I sat back down and brought my bag towards me to get started.

But then suddenly, I started to get reallly nervous about today and started fiddling with my fingers.

If Dahyun doesn't agree, I have to look for someone else to do Sana's make up without reporting us the next day.

Oh no...

What if Dahyun herself will report us?

No... She can't. She's definitely won't since she's such a sweetheart-

A voice suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Rosé... " I heard Jimin said.

"Hey..." I replied blankly.

He paused and squinted his eyes at me before speaking again.

"You look... stressed." Jimin said and walked towards me.

"I-I do?" I said and looked down.

"Rosé, I can see it right through you..." He said.

I didn't say anything but grabbed my bag to apply some make up on.

"Is there something wrong?" He said and sat beside me.

"A-Ani...Nothing wrong." I said and shook my head and gripped hard on my bag.

"C'mon Rosé, you can tell me anything." Jimin said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

I faced him and hesitated at first, but I knew I had to let the stress out, so I decided to tell him.

"Ne. I'm worried about later." I said and shook my head.

"What coupd go wrong?" He said.

"What if I say the wrong words? Or made her think of the wrong idea?" I said and grabbed my make up kit.

"It's simple Rosé, all you have to do is ask her to do Sana's makeup.LHe replied.

"I know. I'm just not sure if she'll do it you know? Since it involves someone to freaking die?" I said and applied some make up.

"Then maybe you should lie?" He said and raised his eyebrow.

I gave him a big smack on his head for thinking of something as cruel as lying.

"Yah! I'm not like you. I don't lie 24/7...."I said.

"Yah! It's not such a bad idea right?" He said.

I stopped what I was doing, looked at him and gave him a death glare before putting my make up back inside my bag.

"I'm just kidding Rosé, but seriously." He paused.

"Kim Dayhun? She's probably the kindest person in our school Rosé."

I looked back down at my bag and made sure everything was inside the bag before responding.