Chapter 32

Rosé's POV

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get going." Dahyun said and stood up.

I simply nodded in reply before I grabbed my bag and turned to her.

"Let's go." I said and started to walk out of the milkea shop.

But then, I completely forgot to tell her one thing...

"There you are I've-" Jimin stopped talking and widened his eyes once he saw Dahyun.

Oh frick.

"Park Jimin...?" She said and gave him an ice cold glare.

"Kim Dahyun." Jimin said with a straight face, obviously showing Dayhun he isn't afraid of her when in reality, he really is.

"Rosé, care to tell me something?" Dayhun said and looked at me.

Oh d*mn, what do I say now...?

"Uh- Dayhun... Let's talk about this in the house." I said and patted her back.

"I brought the motorcycle, I can only bring one of you at a time-"

Before Jimin could complete his sentence, Dayhun immediately cut him off.

"There is NO D*MN WAY, I'm riding the motorcycle with that son of a bi-"

"I get it." I said and stepped in between Dahyun and Jimin before they create a scene.

"We'll just, take a cab there..." I said and placed my hand on Dahyun's shoulder.

She just inhaled and exhaled before facing Jimin.

"I prefer the cab." She said and squinted her eyes at him.

"Arrasseo, I'll see you in the house then." Jimin said and walked away.

I looked at Dahyun whose expression changed.

"Please don't tell me we're working with him." She said and pouted.

"Like I said, we will talk about this in the house." I said while grabbing her arm and started walking.

After we hailed a taxi we got in, told the driver to stop somewhere near the place since we didn't want anyone to find out or even know where this location was.

"Thank you sir. Please keep the change." I said and got off the car alongside with Dahyun.

We started to speed walk our way to the house and when we arrived, we knocked on the door.

"Are you sure this is where we're supposed to be?" She said and scanned the area.

"They're probably just checking the peephole, they'll open it in a while."

Once I said those words, the door swung open and Jimin pulled Dahyun and I inside the house.

"Whoa!" Dahyun said while balancing herself.

I was just about to talk until Sana, Yoongi and Namjoon came to the living room.

"M-Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon..." She said obviously scared.

"R-Rosé." She said as trembled.

"Are you working with them...?" She said and turned to me.

I saw fright, shock, confusion, and nervousness in her eyes.

Well duh, a friend you haven't met in a long time ask if you could work with them and you agree then that friend brings you to a house and inside is a living room filled with criminals?