Chapter 5

Rośe POV

"Hurry! The competition is going to start soon!" I yelled from my car to Tyuzu's house.

The front door opened and there I saw Tyuzu.

She started running towards the car and then she sat down.

"Sorry for the delay. Let's get going!" Tyuzu said.

"Henry, to DEC please." I said and grabded my phone for nofitications

When we arrived, I thanked my driver and left the car along with Tyuzu.

"What time is it?" I said and ran inside.

"Uh, 5:35." Tyuzu said and ran along with me.

"DANG IT!" I said and ran to the dresser room.

"Tyuzu, come here!" I said

She sat down in front of me and I help prepare her makeup.

"And... Done! Okay your outfit." I said and grabbed the outfit and heels and handed it to her.

"Thank you!" She said and ran inside the bathroom.

"Hello darling." A woman said to me.

I remember this woman. She was the one who informed us about the competition!

"Hello Madam." I said and bowed.

"Where is your contestant? The competition is going to start soon." She said

"Oh! Don't worry, after she changes, we will be on our way to the backstage." I said

"Alright then, I'll get going now. It was nice talking with you." She said and went off.

That was... Nice?

"Rośe! I'm done let's get going to the backstage now!" She said.

We went to the backstage and chatted with some of our friends. They may be our competitors, but they are still friends.

I looked at Tyuzu and saw her panicking?

"Tyuzu, everything will be alright..." I said and patted her back.

"W-What if I fall? What if I fail? What if they don't like my body! What if-"

"Tyuzu!" I said and she looked at me.

"Win or Lose we will do our best so all we just have to hope that we would win." I said and grabbed her hand.

"Yes madam." She said and smiled.

"Alright Everybody! Welcome to the Spring Dress Competition!" The host said.

"Today, we have 25 ladies behind that curtain waiting to present their dresses! So what are we waiting for? Let the competition begin!" The host said and went off the stage.

One by one, the people behind the stage walks to the front and present theor outfits along with their models.

"Okay ready?" I told Tyuzu,

"Ready!" She said as we both walked out of the curtains to the front.

"Well would you look at that outfit!" The host said.

"Here we have Park Chaeyoung as the designer and Chou Tyuzu as the model!" The host continued

Tyuzu looked like a goddess and each time she took a step felt like taking steps to success.

When we got to the backstage, I hugged her.

"Thanks for helping me with this Tyuzu, couldn't do it without you..." I said while I felt her hug me back.