Chapter 9

Jimin's POV

"You're changing the date again?"

"Ne, I forgot about my family reunion was today so I'll just move it on August 9."

Whatever...

"Alright Namjoon, continue your story." I said and laid my phone down.

"And then... They ambushed me." He said and sighed while I kept the kit.

"How did you escape?" I asked and sat back down.

"Obviously, the police came and started hand cuffing them while I ran away."

"Mwo? Did they-"

"And no, they did not follow me so don't worry." He said and drank some water.

"Namjoon... I need a favor." I said

"Let me guess, you want me to help you make Rośe escape by signing the contract?" He said

"Wait, how did you-"

"I'm in charge of Rośe's profile so I should know the people she knows and the people she's connected to. And apparently, your her ex."

"So... What's your answer?" I said

"Ani."

"Wae? Why not?! Come on hyung..." I said

"Jimin, 1 billion won! Just because you fell in love with your 'ex' you will what ME to sign the contract to set her free?! Jimin! What has she done to you?" He said

"IT'S NOT WHAT SHE DONE TO ME, IT'S WHAT I'VE DONE TO HER!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON HER ON THE FIRST PLACE?!" He yelled back at me.

I was silent. I didn't know why I cheated on Rośe...

"See? You don't even know why you cheated in her. Stop going to her room so that you'll get your mind off her." He said and left the livingroom.

Even tho I didn't want to... Namjoon forced me to stay in my room until Rośe gets picked up. And to make things worse, Yoongi became sick.

"Namjoon, you have to be the one who will give Rośe her food." I said while I plaved a cloth on Yoongi's forehead.

"Tsk, fine." He said and snatched the tray from me.

Rośe POV

"Dear God, I pray that you will give me wisdom and strength to escape this place. I also pray for the people here. I hope one day, they're hearts will turn to you. Amen." I said and sat down.

"Nice prayer." A voice said behind me.

I looed at my back expecting to see Cheong but saw one of the other man instead with of course, a mask on.

"T-Thank you?" I said and sat still while he walked towards me and gave me the food.

"And you'll never escape." He said and walked towards the door.