Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

Today was August 7...

The guys and I are in the livingroom discussing our plan.

"So, how the h*ck are we supposed to do this?" Yoongi said and ruffled his hair.

"This is our meeting place right? He said 3:00pm sharp because he said that's when most of the police will start to get off guard." I told them.

"So what we're going to do, we would set Rosé free on exactly 2:00. We will place a tracker on her just in cause she starts to run away." I said.

"If she does starts to run away, we would shock her with this." I said and held up a taser.

"Is the shock going to be hard?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi then pressed the taser against Namjoon's shoulder causing him to flinch.

"It's not that bad but, she's a girl." He said.

"That'll make sure she wont try and run away again." I said.

"Now, after she informs the police about Jeong, she can stay in the police station until they would deploy."

"But Rosé just can't walk up to the police station and say, 'Hey, I'm Park Rosé and I have found the man who escaped jail-"

Namjoon cut Yoongi off by slapping his arm.

"Of course not you pabo. She has prove and it's right here." I said a held up a folder.

"What's the information in it?" Yoongi asked me and grabbed the file.

"Jeong's meeting place, age, blood type and criminal records." I told him.

"You sound like some professional policeman or something..." Namjoon said.

"Wait what if someone sees Rosé coming in and out of the house?" Yoongi asked.

"Thank you for reminding me." I said.

"We will release her in the underground basement. There's a vent near one of the spoiled sink that reaches all the way to that coffee shop's kitchen." I said.

"How about the workers there? Wouldn't they be a bit suspicious?" Yoongi said.

"Don't worry, I worked in that coffee shop once so I have an outfit Rosé can wear for her to disguise." I said and pointed at the dusty outfit buy the counter.

"Then she'll exit the shop and do our plan." I said and took a breath.

"Not a bad plan Jimin." Namjoon told me and proceeded to applaud.

"Well, of course. I'm-"

*RING*

"Who's phone is that?" Yoongi asked

"Oh h*ck it's mine." I said and grabbed my phone to see Jungkook calling me.

Wait, Jungkook calling me?

"*Lower your voices guys it's Jungkook!" I yelled and before I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hyung! It's been awhile since we called..."

"Yes it is, uhm why are you calling me?"

"Just updating you with some news with the gang."

"Jennie and Taehyung got a new dog, Rosé won the competition and..."

"And what?"

"Rosé has been kidnapped..."