Chapter 18

Rosé's POV

I bent down to the vent and looked at the guys one more time.

"Let's do this." I said to myself and started crawling.

*Rosé, Park Rosé, can you hear me?* a voice said in the microphone.

"Cheong? Is that you?" I said to the speaker and continued crawling.

*Ne. Enough of this, in this vent, there would be a small maze. Now all you have to do, is listen to what I say.* Cheong's voice said.

"Arrasseo. What should I do?" I asked while still crawling.

*Just keep crawling until you come upon a maze. Inform us when you do. Then we'll tell you where to go.* He said.

I just kept crawling and crawling. After for like ten minutes, I came across two vents.

"Cheong, there are two vents. One in the left, one in the right. Which one do I choose?" I said through the microphone.

*Go to the one on the right.* Cheong said.

I went to the one on the right and kept on crawling again until I reached another two vents.

"Cheong, I came across another one, which one do I choose?" I asked.

*The one on the left this time...* Cheong said.

After a what seemed like 30 minutes, I started to smell what seemed like coffee...

"Cheong, I'm starting to smell a hint of coffee." I said.

*Good! Just follow the smell. Once you see the light, go directly to it.* Cheong said.

And I followed his instructions and followed the smell... Then, I saw a light!!!

"Cheong! I see a light! I'm going towards it!" I said and crawled to the light.

*Yes Rosé, follow the light!* Yoongi said.

Once I reached the light, I kicked open the vent and I was inside a kitchen with workers running everywhere.

"Why are you just standing there?! Give this to table 23!" A girl said to me and gave me some dishes.

*Just go with the flow.* Cheong said.

I went towards the door and looked at the number at had to serve.

23... Table 23... Found it!

I went towards the table but froze when I saw the people...

Seulgi and Tyuzu...

"Guys! The table I have to serve! Seulgi and Tyuzu are in it!" I whisper-yelled to the microphone.

*Hide your face when you serve it...* Cheong said.

I took a breath, hid a small part of my face with my hair and went towards the table.

"Here are your orders." I said and gave it.

"Thank you..." Tyuzu said and took the coffee.

I literally dashed to the exit while placing the tray and outfit on a table.

After leaving the shop, I ran towards the police station.

*Rosé, do you see the police station yet?* I heard Yoongi ask me.

"Ne. I'm going in." I said.

Jimin's POV

"She's going in." Yoongi said.