Chapter 25

Rosé's POV

"THERE IS NO WAY I'M ALLOWING YOU TO STAY IN THIS HOUSEHOLD." Jennie yelled.

"NOT AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" She continued while trying to get away from Taehyung's grip.

"Guys!" Lisa yelled.

They all looked at Lisa who was standing up.

"I have an idea." She said.

"And what is your idea Lalisa Manoban?" Jennie said and raised an eyebrow.

"We should let Rosé decide whether or not they'll stay here." Lisa said.

Everyone's head immediately shot to me.

I looked at Jimin and blinked a couple of times to actually understand what the h*ll is happening.

Will I make them stay here for the sake of my life?

"I-I... I..." I kept on shuttering while my eyes glued on Jennie.

"I don't care what your decision is. As long as you won't regret anything you'll do, I won't care." Jennie said and crossed her arms.

I looked at my brother who had this look I never saw before in my entire life.

Faith...

I took a deep breath... And made my decision.

"I'll only allow Yoongi to stay here. Namjoon and Jimin can keep an eye on me outside the house." I said.

Jimin's eyes were filled with disappointment when I called my brother's name but eventually nodded and smiled.

I looked at Jennie who squinted her eyes at me.

"Okay... At least I'm goimg to deal with only 1 knucklehead. Are we done-"

"Ani! This creep is in the same household with my JenJen!" Taehyung said.

"Ani! He wont stay here!" Taehyung said and clinged on Jennie's arm and pouted.

"Yah! If I would've known you would act like this, I could've dated him instead." Jennie said.

"Ani! Sorry! Sorry!" Taehyung saod and hugged her from her behind.

"I'm so done with you." Jennie said and face palmed herself.

"So... I guess we're done here?" Lisa said.

"Yes, we are." Yoongi said and smiled at me.

"Arrasseo. Namjoon, Jimin, leave now." Jennie said and glared at them.

"Okay... We'll leave." Namjoon said and raised his hands up.

Jimin looked at me one more time and smiled before leaving the house along with Namjoon.

"Whatever, I'm going to my room." Jennie said and left.

After Jennie, Jisoo, Jin, Lisa and Jungkook left the table, Taehyung looked at Yoongi before standing up.

"So Yoongi..." Taehyung said and walked towards him very... very... slowly.

"Rosé please save me." Yoongi whispered.

"Shut up." I whispered back and held his hand.

"If you're going to stay here, you'll need to follow some rules." He said.

I know Yoongi would get scared.

Especially since it was Kim Taehyung's wrath he would have to face.