Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!" Namjoon yelled at me while pointing a gun at me.

"Shut up Joon, she will hear you." I said.

"THEN WHERE IS SHE?!" He said and pointed the gun closer to my head.

"She's in the blue room, don't worry." I said and pushed the gun away from my head since it was annoying.

"Yoongi, is she in there?" Namjoon said and looked at Yoongi.

"Ne. I was the one who put her there." Yoongi said and raised an eyebrow.

"Arrasseo, I'm just getting suspicious of the minion over here." Namjoon said and walked away.

"Was he referring to the minions in Despicable Me?" I said and stood up.

"Duh, You looked exactly like them. Your short, yellow, and stupid." Yoongi said and smiled

"Yah! Why are you insulting me all the time?" I said.

"It's simply because I want to. I'm going to sleep, call me if the police are here." He said and went upstairs.

I then heard a loud thud coming from downstairs...

It's Rosé! She's trying to escape!

I grabbed a piece of clothing dipped in chloroform and dashed to her room, hoping she didn't escape otherwise my plan wouldn't work.

D*mn you Rose...

Rosé's POV

I woke up and again, I was in a different room.

Why can't they just keep me in one?

I tried moving but furrowed my eyebrows when I was struggling to move. That is until I realized that I was chained.

Great, just great.

I smirked in victory when I spotted a hair pin beside me.

Finally taking the pin in my hands, I started to unlock the chains that held me up.

Easy.

Thinking the chains were similar to the door, I attempted to unlock it. Unfortunately the door's lock was stronger and harder to pick.

D*mn.

I sighed in frustration before I sat back on my bed, thinking of information about Cheong in particular to at least have a vision of who I'm being held captive.

His hair is surprising soft and his height is similar to a teenager's. But his voice is kinda like a 20ish year old?

So if I crunch the numbers, he would be around my age.

"Aish... Whatever." I said and looked around for something to help me escape.

I stood up and walked towards the door once again, inspecting the lock. When I slipped, I accidentally leaned against it, causing it to move slightly.

I furrowed my eyebrows before taking a step back and kicking the door before I noticed how loose it was.

I walked back and ran towards the door before my shoulder came in contact with the wooden material.

*THUD*

The door felt extremely lose, making me scoff to myself

Why put a strong lock on an old door?

I stood far from the door, ran up to it and before my elbow could touch the door, it opened.

Cheong stood at front, dodging my attack and pushed me hard.