Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, Jeong wants to meet you in his apartment at 4, sharp." Namjoon said and held a phone.

"What would that j*rk want now?" I groaned.

"Probably should prepare and leave." He said and left the room.

I started head towards my room before hitting my head against the soft mattress.

My hands covered my face.

Rosé is our victim, I still can't believe it up to this day.

If I was still her boyfriend, none of this would've happened.

Flashback...

"Rosé? Is that you-"

Before I could say anything else, Iu felt a sting on my right cheek.

"Ouch..." I said and looked at her.

I saw her crying.

"Why are you talking to me Park Jimin?" She said and glared at me through her teary eyes.

"Rosé... I-"

"SHUT UP JIMIN! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" She said while covering both of her ears and closing her teary eyes.

I held her forearm but she immediately grabbed it away from me.

"Don't touch me. Appa always tells me to stay away from people who breaks promises. Never expected myself to fall in love with one." She said and grabbed something from her pocket.

"Here, take your d*mn handkerchief back, I don't need it." She said and threw my handkerchief at me.

"Good bye Jimin. May we never meet again." She said and walked away.

-Flashback end-

Those were the ever last words she said to the past Park Jimin...

"Dude, it's 3:45 already I suggest you leave now." Yoongi said and and sat on my bed beside me.

"Arrasseo hyung." I said while standing up and changed.

After changing, I placed a wig and put on some glasses before heading outside.

"Bye hyungs." I said and left.

I went towards my motor, turned it on and drove to Jeong's apartment.

When I arrived, I decided to sneak through the back cause I ain't dealing with his lame excuse of bodyguards.

When I successfully hopped inside the apartment and went to Jeong's meeting place, I heard him talking.

"Wow, 1 billion won? Jeong you're making it too obvious." A voice said.

Probably his bodyguard...

"Ha, they'd do anything for money cause they're desperate." I heard Jeong scoff.

" Besides, I have enough men to kill them when I get what I want." Jeong said.

What the h*ll is he talking about? I have to record this...