Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

"I'm getting suspicious of Jeong." I said and sat down on the couch beside Yoongi

"Mwo? Why are you?" Yoongi said and raised an eyebrow.

"I mean 1 billion won?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

" It's too good to be true. And what also makes me suspicious is that he got jailed for not paying his bills for like what 2 years and now he has over 1 billion won? Do you get what I mean?" I said.

Yoongi looked at me and hummed before speaking.

"Now tha you mention it..." He said.

"He could scam us which is really bad since we nearly died 'protecting' Rosé."

"I feel like we shouldn't be doing this anymore." I finally admitted.

"Doing what?"

"Giving Rosé up to Jeong. We should also stop doing this." I said.

"I think so too..."

"Mwo?" I said and looked at him, surprised.

The last person I knew to give any d*mns about Rosé is Yoongi.

" You think so too? We sold over 10 people and you didn't care about them." I said and squinted my eyes.

"Why is Rosé any different?"

He stayed silent before he clasped his hands against each other and sighed.

"Rosé is my sister..." He said.

What the h*ll?

"Well step sister to be exact."

"Why the h*ck did you agree to this then?!" I said and looked at him.

"Rosé isn't the only person I have in my life Jimin. There's also my mom, brother and my girlfriend. I have to sacrifice Rosé for them." He said.

This was too much information for my brain in just one day.

"Slow down there, how the h*ll is Rosé your sister?"

He didn't say anything. He sat down properly and looked at me.

"My mom and dad had a perfect family with Hoseok." He said.

"They were all happy together until my mom had an affair with another man and made me." He said and paused but continued.

"3 years passed dad had discovered that I wasn't his son but another man's son. But yet he decided not to tell mom he knew since he didn't want our family to break... "

"Everyday he suffered just by looking at me. 5 years later... Rosé was born." He said and smiled.

"And I could see that spark in ny dad's face when mom gave birth to Rosé."

"After turning 12 and Rosé turned 10, I realized that dad has been more loving and caring to Rosé than to me. I became jealous and started war between me and Rosé." He said and chuckled.

"You had no idea how much we hated each other before..." He said.

"But as we grew older, we started to love each other." He said.

"Incest." I jokingly said earning a slap from Yoongi on my head.

"How did your parents divorced?" I asked while rubbing the spot he hit.

"Dad had enough of me and told mom he knew everything about her cheating on him so they divorced. He took Rosé while mom took Hoseok and I." He said and looked down.