Chapter 22

Jimin's POV

"WAE?! ROSÉ BAILED YOU OUT OF PRISON?!" Namjoon said out loud.

"Yah! Done be so d*mn loud!" I said and placed my hand on his mouth.

He just rolled his eyes and slapped my hand away.

"So Park Chaeyoung, aka Rosé, the girl we freaking kidnapped bailed you out of prison?!"

I just nodded and smiled.

"Well then good for you... At least the court didn't sentence you to death." He said.

"Yah! Don't say that! It just gives me the chills with you telling me that." I said.

He just nodded and was about to speak until his phone vibrated.

"Mwo?" He said and picked up his phone.

I saw the shock in his eyes when he looked at his phone.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I said and went beside him to see what he saw.

"Jeong has been sentenced to death..." Namjoon said.

We both looked at each other before reading more of what the news had to say.

"Kim Jeong, a man who kidnapped and raped over 13 people has been sentenced to death on October 2 2019.
This was what he said once the court sentenced him to death. 'I was told to kidnap those 13 women...' ." Namjoon said and widened his eyes.

"Continue reading." I told him.

"Police and investigators have found 8 bruised bodies and 2 dead in his camp. They are all still investigating the area and trying to find the 3 other people he has kidnapped. Stay tuned for more."

"3 women... Where could they be?" I said.

"I have no idea... He didn't tell me anything about 'them'."

"Well, it's almost luchtime, I guess I'll just cook." I said and stood up.

"Where's the kitchen?" I said and scanned the area.

"Over there." Namjoon said and pointed near the staircase.

"Arrasseo."

I went to the kitchen and saw some ingredients for cooking food.

"Okay... I see what we have here." I said.

Once I started to cook, a smile reached my face as I remember Jin hyung teaching me how to cook...

-Flashback-

"Yah! You chop the onions! Not dice them!" I heard Jin yell from the kitchen.

I went inside the kitchen to see Namjoon and Jin trying to cook.

"What are you guys doing?" I said and went towards them.

"We're cleaning the toilets, why?" Jin said sarcastically while rolling his eyes and continued to cook.

"Aish! I don't wanna cook anymore!" Namjoon said and left the kitchen.

"This hyung..." I said and started cutting the onions.

"Yah! Don't make the same mistake Namjoon made. That's the only fresh onion we have left." Jin said.

"Arrasseo~" I said.

And before I knew it, I started to cook with Jin.

"And... Done!" Jin said and placed the pan away.

"Time for a taste test." He said while grabbing a spoon.