Chapter 4

Rośe's POV

"Wow Rosé, this actually looks good on me." Tyuzu said while looking at the mirror and spinning around.

"You will definitely win." She said and smiled at me.

"Thanks Tyuzu. And here's some money for you're cooperation." I said and gave her some money.

"No Rosé, being your friend has been enough payment already." She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back and smiled.

We pulled away when we heard someone knocking.

"Come in." I said

A woman who looked like she was in her late 30's came inside.

"The competition had just moved to this Saturday. This is the offical schedule now." The woman said and left the room.

"Well then... Let's get ready for your walking and presenting." I said.

After she changed, we made our way to the stage and she started walking.

"Sway your hips more!" I said and clapped.

"Smaller steps! Smaller steps! Smaller steps!" I said.

When she came down, she looked ashamed of herself.

"Sorry I'm not as good as IU..." She said and while fiddling her fingers.

"You know Tyuzu, you're actually close to perfect." I said and smiled

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I must say, you are a fast learner, I'm impressed. You just need a few more adjustments and you would look perfect." I said

We practiced all day. I thought her how to present herself to the audience and I must say, she's pretty good at it.

"Well done Tyuzu! Now all you have to do, is wear the outfit while doing it." I said.

"Along with some heals on." I said and grabbed her outfit.

She changed into them, walked on the stage, and started to model herself.

"Well done! Here have some water, you must be exhausted." I said and gave her some cold water.

"Thank you." She said and chugged the whole thing down.

"Oop." I said when I check my watch.

"It's already 8:30, we should get going." I said as I took my bag.

"Arrasseo." She said and picked up her bag.

While walking out of the building, I heard someone calling me.

"ROSÉ! ROSÉ PLEASE STOP!" A voice said behind me.

I turned my head to see Seulgi- HER HOUSE!

"Oh my! Seulgi! I nearly forgot about you since I was SO stressed from the competition coming up-"

"Rosé! Calm down!" She said and giggled.

"I was just trying to tell you the Jinne is actually my cousin. You don't have to worry about anything." She said and patted my back.

"Oh? When and where did you see her?" I asked.

"Near a milktea shop, then she told me all about her rents and rented a house for me. Thanks for your concern Rośe, I'll pay you back as soon as I can." She said and bowed.

"Don't worry about that Seulgi." I said and smiled.

"I'll get going now Rosé bye!" She said and walked away.