Chapter 33

Rosé's POV

And I was in the situation again.

I was completely frozen, but I gave in and decided to kiss him back.

I probably should've not done that...

Because before I knew it, Jimin and I started to have a make out session.

My arms automatically wrapped around his neck before he pulled my closer.

His hands roamed my sides while our lips moved in sync.

But I knew what we're were doing was wrong.

Before he could go further, I pushed him away.

"I-I'm not ready yet Jimin... We aren't even in a." I paused.

"In a relationship?" He said and held onto my waist.

I just sighed and held his hands while nodding.

He looked at me with an understanding look and nodded while backing away.

"I'm sorry, I just got carried away..." He said and returned to the stove to finish the meal.

After chopping all the vegetables and making the egg fried rice, we called everyone downstairs to eat.

"Where's Sana?" I said and sat down.

"She just woken up from her nap. She'll come down in a minute." Yoongi said and smirked.

That doesn' t look good.

After a few minutes of eating dinner, Sana finally came inside the kitchen soaked in water and hit Yoongi's head.

"Yah! What the h*ll?!" Yoongi said and turned around.

"You crossed the d*mn line this time Yoongi!" She said and hit his head again.

"Min Yoongi! What did you do now!" I said and glared at Yoongi.

All he did was chuckled while shaking his head.

"What did he do?" I said and faced Sana.

"This idiot poured ice cold water on me!" She yelled.

"Cause you wouldn't wake up!" Yoongi said and turned to Sana.

She smacked his head one more time making Jimin and Namjoon let out a chuckle.

"Would you like it if I poured water on your face because you sleep 24/7?!" She said and glared at him.

" Sana, you're getting more arrogant as each day passes." Yoongi said.

"Guys, guys... " I said.

"Sana sit down so you could eat, the food is getting cold." Jimin said and made her sit down.

"Arrasseo." Sana said and sat down and started to eat.

"At least some peopl in this house is moderately respectful." She said and glared at Yoongi.

A few minutes past and we decided to talk.

"Namjoon, did you get all the microphones and cameras?" I said and looked at him.

"About that..." He said and scratched his head.

"I wasn't able to get since police were outside and they were patrolling so..." He said and played with his food.

I just sighed and nodded since I understood that he was still in the news.