#68 He's the bad boy and you're the good girl (part 1)

Luke: Luke Hemmings. Every person in the school went out of his way. Boys feared him. Girl secretly wanted to be underneath him. You couldn't lie, he was rather hot. And yeah, you sometimes wished you could bite his bottom lip and just run your tongue through his piercing. But you couldn't. You were just that goody two shoes he'd never even look twice. "Miss (Y/L/N), you're paired with Mrs. Hemmings", your teacher told you. "Uh, hi", you mumbled shyly, avoiding eye contact when he approached you. "Hey", he smirked, eyeing your body. "The name's Luke. You'll be screaming it later". As hot as he was, you could not stand these kind of guys. "And does that pretty face has a name?", he asked, lifting your chin up to stare at his blue eyes. "(Y/N)", you said through gritted teeth, hoping you weren't blushing at the moment. "After school. My house", he told you and left. As much as you lied to, you didn't believe he was saying that as a meet up to start the project.

Ashton: "Hey, (Y/N)", you heard that same voice that tormented you every day whisper in your ear. "What do you want, Ashton?", you turned to face the average 'rebel' teenage guy. "You", he replied simply, as if it was the most usual thing ever. "Shut up", you mumbled, trying to keep your posture, but unable to keep the blush from your cheeks. "So cute", he mumbled, biting his lip and trailing his fingers on your pinky rose cheeks, "So innocent", his fingers went lower and reached your lips. "Take your hands off of me", you said through gritted teeth. He smirked, putting his hands down. "I'm going to make you want me", he told you, staring directly in your eyes, "That's it, if you already don't want me". His hands started to creep up your tights. "Don't touch me", you slapped his hands out of you. "By the weekend, you'll be begging me to fuck you", he smirked again and left you.

Michael: "Look here if it isn't my princess", he sarcastically said that last word, putting an arm around your shoulder. "Go fuck yourself, Michael", you eyed the punk kid. "I'd much rather fuck you", he replied. You disgustedly glanced at him - how had you been friends once? The thing was: when you and Michael were little, you used to be quite good friends. Neither of you reminded that fact 'till the day Michael's mom showed him a picture of you dressed as a princess and him, kneeled down, kissing your hand, pretending to be your prince. That's when he started to notice you in the hallway - and that's when he started to want you. The nickname 'princess' had been used by him to address to you since then. "Fuck off", you mumbled, pushing him away. "Uh, feisty", he smirked, getting closer to you again, only to lean down and whisper in your ear: "I'll be rather pleased when that pretty mouth of yours stop saying such bad words for a princess to say and simply suck my cock", he finished licking your earlobe. "Miss Rea and Mr. Clifford!", you heard a teacher yell on the hall and you could feel Michael smirked as he left your ear, "Unnecessary PDA on the hall. Detention. Both of you." You silently cursed and could her Michael chuckling before walking off.

Calum: You walked quickly in the school hallway. If you were lucky, you'd be able to avoid Calum Hood, the school punk. For some reason, Calum liked making fun of you. And, obviously, you didn't. "Oh if it isn't (Y/N)", you heard his voice and sighed, silently telling you off for not being fast enough. "Calum can you please leave me alone?", you begged. "Aw. But why would I do that?", he neared you, "I like watching you beg me to stop... It makes me wonder if you'd be so good at begging other things". "Like what?", you asked in all your innocence. "Aw", he said again, cupping your cheek, "Like my cock". Only the simple mention of it made your cheek flush red. "You're so cute and innocent and ready to be fucked", he chuckled. Your eyes found the ground and stayed there for a while. "(Y/N), look at me", he told you. When you didn't do as he said, he roughly grabbed your chin and forced your eyes to meet his. Before you could even protest, he smashed his lips against yours. Biting your bottom lip to make you open your mouth, and enjoying the opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth. "You better be at my band's show tonight", he said when he broke the kiss.