#9 When the boys overhear you two (Luke)

Warning: SMUT

LUKE: "Just quick…please, please." You whine, as Luke is holding you up against the flat walls, grinding against you. 

"The boys will be here any minute, we can’t." He groans out, his hot breath hitting your neck and sending pleasurable chills up your spine. With locked lips, he carries you into the bedroom, and starts unzipping his skinny jeans.

"If you claim we can’t, then why are your pants coming off?" You tease him, as he bites back his bottom lip, "Because I need you." 

"This is Michael’s bed though Luke, I don’t think we-." He cuts you off with a passionate kiss, and when you try to pry him off of you, you can’t help but fall deeper and deeper into lust. 

You wanted him.

You craved him. 

You needed him. 

He touched you everywhere; from head to toe you were tingling with bliss, screaming his name at the top of your lungs. Small beads of sweat rolled down his forehead and dripped onto you. You watched his abs twitch; a sign that he was close.

"OH GOD! OH MY GOD!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, feeling him pull out and finish. 

The two of you were slightly shaking from the rush. He smiled, kissing your dry lips. The panting, moaning, and screaming may have been too much, but you couldn’t control yourself. Luke bought out a side to you you couldn’t quite describe. 

When you two were somewhat presentable to leave the room, you opened the door and were staring into the eyes of three mortified boys.

Michael Clifford, being the head boy. 

"Did you guys…?" Luke trails off, as Michael blinks back fake tears, making his way into his room. 

"My precious bed…ruined!" He shouts dramatically, "Lucas Hemmings, there is a jizz stain on my sheets and if you don’t start running now I may ring your neck so I would advise you to run as fast as you can." 

"Love ya babe, meet you in the car!" Luke says, kissing your cheek quickly and making a run for the door. 

The two boys run down the steps, nearly knocking everything in their path over. Ashton looks at you awkwardly, as you ask, “Were we really that loud?” 

"Let’s just say…we could feel the walls shaking before we even entered the flat."