Now (Calum Hood Smut)

You and Calum planned date nights all throughout the week. Tonight you were going to the movies to see whatever the newest movie craze was. The two of you took a seat more towards the back of the theater in the corner. The movie was a typical love story. A new girl in town meets the hottest guy in school and he typically falls for her. It definitely wasn’t a type of movie that Calum would like. His hand was intwined with yours, but slowly started moving away from yours. He rested his hand on your thigh, moving his thumb up and down, tapping it gently against your skin. You glanced at him as he gave you an assuring smile. His hand started moving closer and closer to your crotch. You tried to move his hand away and cross your legs but he just kept moving his hand back to your leg. Suddenly you felt lips on your neck, he sucked hard at your sweet spot and bit down lightly. “Calum, not here” you barely said, the words escaped as more of a moan. You felt him smirk, knowing that what he was doing was working. Calum’s hand slipped past your shorts as he rubbed you through your panties. “P-please” you said, trying to grab his wrist. “But I need you now” he whispered into your ear, his hot breath against your skin. “Let’s go home, yea?” you asked him as you walked out of the theater. The walk was long, the car was in the back parking lot and it was dark out by now. Before you could even get to the car, Calum was grabbing your bum. Deciding that maybe even home was too far, you got in the back of the car instead of the front, Calum followed in after you. His lips pressed against yours as his hands worked at removing your shirt. Calum’s shirt was off in seconds, thrown somewhere in the front seat. Calum barely got his pants and underwear down to his ankles before yanking your pants down as well. Calum threw your leg over his shoulder before plunging into you. You screamed out his name in pleasure as his thrusts were deep and quick. He tucked his head into your neck while leaving trails of kisses. You could care less if anyone could hear you as your gripped onto his back. His thrusts began to get sloppy as you felt him twitch inside of you. Both of you hit your highs, and Calum laid on top of you. Your breathing was heavy as you noticed the fogged up windows. “I love you so much” Calum said before kissing your lips and retrieving his clothes again. “Round two when we get home?” You asked, climbing into the front seat. “If I can make it home” Calum smirked, putting the car in drive.