#58 You Find Out His "Secret" Kink By Accident

LUKE:

You stood in the kitchen with your boyfriend Luke, helping him make a cake for Michael’s birthday. Luke was determined to make this cake perfectly, he even put a little Chef’s hat on his head. “Hey babe, can you pass me an egg?” he hummed, stirring the the cake batter. “Yes sir” you chuckled, reaching over and grabbing an egg. “W-what did you just say?” Luke asked, chewing on his lip as his face flushed, something he did when he was turned on. “I said yes sir” you repeat slowly. “I want you to take all your clothes off and say that again” he whispers, his body now pressed against yours. “Do you have a Sir kink Luke?” you smirk and look up at him. “Yeah, now go meet me in our bedroom” he hums and you nod. “Yes sir” you wink before walking off.

ASHTON:

"Y/N?" Ashton called out, walking to where you were sitting on the couch. "Yeah?" you hum and turn down the television. "Did you eat the last yogurt cup?" he pouts. "Oh yeah I did, sorry" you chuckle and nod. "Baby I said that was mine" he grumbles. "Sorry Ash, I guess you’ll have to spank me for being bad" you joke and his eyes widen. "Okay, I will" he says seriously and walks over to you. "What? Ash I was joking" you chuckle and nudge his shoulder. "Oh, right" he sighs. "But if you like the idea of spanking me, you can" you whisper, biting down gently on his earlobe, causing him to smirk and pull you towards the bedroom.

MICHAEL:

"Michael do we have any whip cream?" you hum and look through the fridge to find the topping for the cake you were about to eat. "Why do you need some?" Michael asks, leaning against the wall by the fridge. "So I can spread it all over my body for you to lick off" you roll your eyes. "No I need to put it on the cake I’m making" you chuckle. "Oh" he pouts, shutting the fridge and pinning you against it. "I like the first option better" he whispers, brushing his lips against yours. "Oh yeah?" you smirk, gently tugging on his lower lip. "Mhm, I might have a food kink" he whispers and winks before grabbing a bottle of chocolate sauce and pulling you towards the shower.

CALUM:

"Calum how many beers have you had?" you laugh as your boyfriend pulls off the last of his clothes, completely nude as he cuddles beside you on the couch. "So many" he laughs, burying his head in your neck and kissing around your collarbone. "Can I tell you something" he slurs, lifting his head from the crook of your neck. "I have a kink that I haven’t told you about" he whispers, his accent thick. "Oh yeah? What’s the kink?" you smirk at him. "I’ve always wanted to tittyfuck you" he hums, looking down at you hopefully. "I think that can be arranged" you wink, and he chuckles before pushing you back onto the couch and crawling overtop of you.