#61 His Favourite Room/Place To Have Sex

Luke: During Showers. Everyone may think Luke is so vanilla, but you know that's not the case. Something about pinning you against the shower wall and roughly slamming into you as your screams echo through the tiled walls really satisfies him.

Calum: During Baths. Everyone seems to think Calum would always be aggressive- and he usually is, but his favourite sex is when it's romantic. He'll draw a huge, warm bubble bath and pull you in with him, gently massaging your shoulders and kissing your neck before gently pushing into you as you two make the bath water splash everywhere.

Ashton: On the patio. Ashton's very daring, and he doesn't like to follow the same routine every day, and that goes for the bedroom too. On a quiet Friday night, when the whole city has gone to sleep, he'll sneak up to the secluded patio with you, and make you scream loud enough so that the whole city hears.

Michael: The couch. He says he loves the couch the most because there's so little room. He loves having an excuse to hold you close and cuddle you after he'd been so rough. Many times have you two fallen off the couch or completely tipped the couch over, but that's just more fun.