#46 How They Are In Bed (Blurb)

Ashton: I feel like Ashton is really controlling in bed. It would be super spontaneous though. You’d just be laying in bed one day and he’d walk over in his sweats and straddle your hips and start kissing down your neck. His muscles would be flexed as he grabbed your waist. He’d make sure he pleasured you, probably more than himself. His thrusts would be deep and powerful. He’d leave soft kisses on your face letting you know that he was close. Then he’d just carry on like nothing happened, it would be so casual. 

Calum: I feel like Calum would be really kinky. The whole night he would be making comments about you and all the things he wanted to do to you. His hands would travel up the back of your thighs and grab your bum. He’d always be urging you to try new positions. Oh my god and if he couldn’t wait to get home he’d fuck you in the bathroom of the restaurant or in the back of his car in an empty parking lot.

Luke: I think Luke would be really sweet and innocent. He’d make sure that everything he did was okay with you. He’d be really passionate. It wouldn’t just be having sex, it would be making love. He’d constantly kiss you and let you know how beautiful you were. He’d make sure that he made eye contact with you throughout the whole thing. 

Michael: Michael would probably be really rough but really sweet. During foreplay he would be really rough, making you beg. He’d get you close to the edge with his fingers but then pull out. He’d make you moan and scream his name. He’d let out deep groans, kissing your neck and being as close to you as possible.