Daddy kink (Ashton smut)

"Innocent?" Ashton repeated through gritted teeth, his eyes narrowing at you. "I was kidding Ash!" you chuckled, starting to regret describing Ashton’s sex style as "innocent", which it clearly was not.

"I don’t think you were." he tutted, walking closer and closer to you until you were backed against the cold wall of your bedroom. "Maybe I have to show you the difference between innocent sex and my sex" he smirked, his warm breath fanning against your exposed neck.

"Strip" Ashton ordered, gently biting the skin on your neck. "Okay Ash" you nodded, starting to take off your shirt. "What did you just call me?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. You widened your eyes and took your bottom lip between your teeth, gently chewing on it. "Yes Daddy" you corrected and he deviously shook his head.

"You’re still getting punished" he smirked and started removing his own clothes as you fully took everything you were wearing off, leaving you nude as you stood nervously in front of him. "Come" Ashton ordered as he sat on the edge of the bed, patting his knee for you to lay over.

You quickly obliged and he slowly rubbed his hand along your bare bum before raising his hand and roughly spanking it, making you moan out in pleasure. “F-fuck” you whimpered, gripping the bed. “What was that?” Ashton smacked. “Fuck- Daddy” you corrected, and he tutted before spanking you roughly three more times.

"When will you learn princess?" he smirked and shook his head before lifting you off of his knee. "Now go over on the bed, face down- ass up like a good girl" he demanded, pumping himself in his hand a few times as you crawled onto the bed, pressing you face against your pillow as you raised your bum in the air.

Ashton soon crawled over to you rubbing his tip up and down your slit a few times before ramming into you, making you moan out in pleasure. “Who’s making you feel this good baby girl?” he grunted as he dug his fingertips into your hips, pulling you back against him.

You tried to choke out a response but couldn’t as another moan escaped your lips. “I said who the hell is fucking you this good?!” Ashton growls, grabbing your hair and yanking you upwards so your back was almost pressed against his chest. “Y-You Daddy” you whimpered out, and he let go of your hair, dropping you back onto the bed.

"Good girl" he smirked and smacked your ass once again. He stopped thrusting suddenly and pulled out of you, and before you could protest he pushed you so you were laying on your side, him getting in the spooning position behind you.

"Tell me what you want" he whispered against your neck as he lifted up your leg, lining himself up at your entrance. "I-I want you to fuck me Daddy" you said breathlessly. "If that’s what you want princess" he mumbled before pushing into you once again, his pace rough and hard despite the position you both were in.

His hand came down and rubbed circles in your clit as he continued thrusting, his warm, soft lips attacking every inch of your neck. “I-I’m close D-Daddy” you whimpered, pressing your back farther against his chest. “Me too princess, let go for Daddy” he hummed against your neck, and you moaned loudly as you allowed yourself to finally release.

Ashton soon started twitching inside of you, but he abruptly pulled himself out of you. “Finish me off” he commanded, pointing down at himself. “Daddy’s good girl” he smirked as you nodded before placing your lips around his tip, using your hand to pump his length so he would release into your mouth. 

He groaned loudly and bucked his hips forward to release down the back of your throat, moaning your name as he did. His chest heavily rose and fell before he pulled you up to lay beside him, pulling the thin bedsheet over the two of you.

"Are you okay baby?" he whispered, running his hand along your cheek as he looked worriedly into your eyes. "I’m fine Ash, I love when you’re aggressive" you whisper, and a proud smirk crossed Ashton’s face.

"Good" he hummed and kissed your forehead before flicking off the lamp. "Now get some sleep" he sighed as he gently rubbed your back.