#8 When you get jealous of a fan and he reassures you

LUKE: "If a hug represented how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever." He says, kissing your lips, trying to make you smile. You had a bad day at work, so you’ve been feeling a bit off. Luke is always your rock; determined to curl those lips into a smile. He smirks, "Come on, do I have to say another corny quote to see that beautiful smile?" Before he can say anything, his band mates call him over, "Let’s go Luke! We’ve got the meet and greet to do!" Luke flashes you a nervous expression, not wanting to leave you feeling this way. You kiss his lips briefly, "It’s okay, go. I’ll come visit you in a little while." 

After spending a half hour alone, you begin to feel a bit better. Relaxing is exactly what you needed. You make your way to the meet and greet, and see Luke’s hand shaking slightly. A teenage girl is pushing her chest near his fingers while saying, “Come on! Just sign my chest, please! I love you!” She’s grinning up at him, her boobs practically in his hands. You can’t help but feel all the blood rush up to your cheeks. Without warning you separate the two, and roughly kiss your boyfriends lips. You hear Ashton say, “Awe shit, don’t mess with that property. You’re the man Luke!”  When you pull away, you glare at the girl, and Luke pulls you aside slightly, “Baby…you don’t need to be jealous, you know I love you.” You shrug your shoulders, “I just had a bad day, I’m sorry.” He pecks your lips, giving you a reassuring hug, “You know, everyone has their reasons for waking up in the morning. Mine is you.” 

CALUM: Yesterday you were holding hands with your boyfriend of one year on an anniversary date, when a fan decided to crash your night. Instead of politely asking for an autograph, she lifted her shirt and flashed him, trying her best to get his attention. But what angered you the most is his reaction; his cheeks flushed, and he laughed. He didn’t look away, or shake his head. He claimed “It was funny” and “would be a good story to tell our future kids”.

But as you sit here the day after all by yourself, tears stream down your face, you begin to wonder if you’re good enough for Cal. There’s so many girls out there willing to put out for a guy like him, and you wonder if he will ever give into the temptation. You haven’t heard from him since the incident, and you start to wonder if he’s already moved on. A bang on your apartment door breaks your depressing thought track, as you open the door, only to reveal two fists in your face, with the words “I love you” written on Calums knuckles. You see him smiling as he lowers his fists a little, and says, “I wrote it with no spaces so there’s no room for anyone else.” 

MICHAEL: He’s playing with your fingers as you sit on the park bench together, your head resting against his shoulder. He’s smiling at you in admiration, “You’re so beautiful. I miss these days so much. It’s so quiet out, so peaceful.” You feel his cold hand cupping your cheek, and pecking your lips. Your heart races and you jump at the sound of a loud screech. A girl wearing an “I LOVE MICHAEL!” shirt with uggs and the shortest shorts you’ve ever seen in your life runs up to you two, asking, “OH MY GOD! MICHAEL! CAN YOU SIGN MY BACK? PLEASE! PLEASE! I’VE BEEN DYING JUST TO SEE YOUR FACE. OH MY GOD I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE REAL!” 

Michael is polite as he smiles, taking her marker from her. She turns around, and bends her ass in his face. Your eyes widen, as she backs up closer, pointing to her lower back, “Right there please!” Michael swallows the lump in his throat, and you scoff, not being able to believe him. He seems…flustered. You roll your eyes, and get up, walking away from the scene. Within seconds Michael is calling your name, begging you to turn around. Your feet stop and you have tears in your eyes as he apologizes, “I’m sorry, (Y/N). Please don’t be jealous, you know I’m in love with you. Do you want to know how I know you’re the only one for me?” You scoff, tears streaming down your face, “Humor me, Michael.” Your heart sinks as he kisses your lips passionately, taking your breath away. “I knew I was in love with you the day after I met you because at one point in that day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.” 

ASHTON: You’re skimming through “Keek” for latest 5 seconds of summer videos, when you see one titled, “Surprise Body Shot!”. Your eyebrows tighten, as the video starts with Ashton, your boyfriend of two years lying down on a table with no shirt on. “I’m only doing this dare to show I’m not ticklish!” He says, laughing, as you watch a random girl gliding her tongue along your boyfriends chest. You can’t even finish the video before you lock your phone, tossing it across the room. Tears burn your cheeks, jealousy raging through your body. You know it was only just a dare, but it meant more than that. He was feeling another girls tongue against his body; he was letting her. 

Ever since that video, you haven’t answered Ashton’s phone calls. He knows you’re ignoring him because of the video. He isn’t stupid, he knows how easily you get jealous of those who get to be around him 24/7. You miss him more than anything. Every night you cry yourself to sleep, cuddling your pillow and missing the boy that once filled the vacant spot beside you almost everyday. You see “1 new voicemail” flash across your screen. You groan lowly, wiping your tears as you connect your voicemail, putting it on speaker, “Hi sweetheart…I know you’re mad at me because of that video. Please call me back.” You can hear him getting choked up, as he asks, “Would you believe me if I tell you I love you so much? Actually, I’d prefer it if you won’t.” Your eyebrows tighten in confusion, as he pauses briefly to sniffle, probably wiping his tears on his shirt. “Why? So that I can spend the rest of of my life proving to you how much I do.”